Marie Stopes International Ghana Job Advertisement
Marie Stopes International Ghana (MSIG) is a branch of MSI Reproductive Choices global partnership. It is the leading Sexual Reproductive Health and rights organization in Ghana providing high-quality, safe services, and advocacy to create an enabling environment, so every client has access to safe services when and where they are needed.
Marie Stopes International Reproductive Choices is committed to creating an inclusive environment with a workforce that is representative of the communities we serve. They are an equal opportunities employer and give equal consideration to all qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
- POSITION: BRAND CREATIVE ASSISTANT SUPPORT OFFICE
- Length of Contract: One (1) Year Fixed Term Contract (Renewable)
- The Brand Creative Assistant provides strategic and innovative creative direction and guidance to internal marketing and communications materials, i.e., newsletters, social media posts, blog posts, infographics, videos, presentations, guides, and other promotional and informational materials.
- The job holder will be the go-to person for queries regarding creative application and technical advice regarding core brand docs and templates.
Create or Position the MSIG brand as the leader in SRH
- To begin with, create various branded marketing documents according to brief and in line with dictates of MSI Brand Book, using various design tools. These could be for a variety of areas within MSIG.
- Secondly, support the more comprehensive marketing, communications, and contact center team on the creation of firm-wide branded resources for more extensive campaigns, e.g. logos, images, statistics, quotes, and other items to use in promotional materials
- Thirdly, work with external agencies to create documents that require more design, e.g. A large bid, Exhibition stands, digital campaigns, etc
- Also, ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Additionally, present ideas, concepts, and design solutions to various stakeholders and incorporate their feedback into the final design
Maintain a Repository for Brand Assets
- Firstly, to be the main point of contact and internal expert for the use of our branded materials
- Also, organize and maintain brand assets, libraries, messaging, and resources.
- To enable our people to use the MSIG brand in their day-to-day activities confidently
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Lead the shooting, editing, and dissemination of videos and pictures
Develop creative ideas and manage the relationship with channels and support functions
- Support the evolution and development of branded assets to ensure that they are fit for purpose for all channels and relevant audiences.
- Ensuring the creative resources and process are robust.
- Work with the marketing and contact center team to pilot innovation relating to design and delivery, e.g., Social Media delivery platforms, hosting photography, etc.
- To maintain and structure the resources that facilitate brand implementation at a pace that mirrors the pace of the business.
- Build strong relationships across the MSIG business to help ensure brand deployment is consistent across all touchpoints and deployed consistently across appropriate channels.
- Assist with the management of external agencies and suppliers
- Determine voice and messaging for graphic design pieces
Lead awareness creation for Telemedicine services
- Work with the contact center manager to glean client insight to inform telemedicine-specific marketing strategy
- Lead the awareness creation of new telemedicine services and launch them in new locations within Ghana.
- Periodically refresh telemedicine client personas in line with services provided.
- Developing graphics for digital platforms to enhance our accompanying text.
Interested applicants should possess the qualifications below:
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Graphic Design, Communications Designs, or Fine Arts
- Other professional qualifications, ideally in Project Management, Communications, and Marketing, desired
Interested applicants should have experience and skills below:
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant post-graduation work
- Secondly, experience with copywriting and working experience within a creative or design agency is desired.
- Thirdly, advanced knowledge of current graphic design (and related) software applications, including Canva, Figma, InDesign Illustrator, Photoshop
- Also, experience with digital media channels
- The ability to handle the camera for videos and pictures is a plus.
- Ability to think creatively and problem-solve when faced with new challenges.
- Strong portfolio work with a wide variety of projects of print and digital designs (social media, print mediums)
- Outstanding verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize, and organized with a process-driven approach
- Hard-working and ability to multi-task
- Understanding of digital advertising tactics
- Storytelling and report writing acumen.
- Experience in working with a brand or within a marketing environment
- Willingness and ability to do field work and interact with pre-test materials
- Applicants should be Commercially minded, Creative, and Passionate about marketing activations
- Also, sympathetic to women and men seeking reproductive Health Services
- Applicants should be able to work on your initiative and at longer periods
- Additionally, applicants should be customer-focused with good interpersonal skills to engage with people at all levels – government, donor, and community
- Moreover, applicants should be self-motivated and able to motivate others to achieve results
- Pro-choice, culturally sensitive, and a team player
HOW TO APPLY?
This is a local position therefore, interested Non-Ghanaians must have the necessary legal permits required to work in Ghana. Females are encouraged to apply.
Please submit your application by filling out this online form using the link below.
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The submission deadline is the close of Business on 26th September 2022. Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED