Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
About Progress Savings and Loans
Progress Savings and Loans Limited is a wholly owned Ghanaian company incorporated on 8th December 2011. It was licensed by the Bank of Ghana on 12th February, 2016 under the Non Bank Financial Institution Law 2008, (Act 774) to provide financial services to the public.
The non-financial instution is supervised by the Bank of Ghana and therefore is authorized to take deposits from the general public and institutions, give out loans and offer other financial services as done by other banks
- Job Tittle: Internal Auditor
- Department: Internal Audit
- Grade Level: Senior
- Reports To: Functionally to the Board of Directors & administratively to CEO
Coordinate & supervise all Audit functions to ensure efficient system of control and compliance in all sections of the Company.
Successful candidate will perform the duties below:
- Firstly, perform audit tests and prepare working papers in accordance with professional standards
- Secondly, evaluate the adequacy of internal controls and the effectiveness of controls in meeting business and control objective
- Thirdly, monthly audit the prudential returns submitted by PSL to bank of Ghana.
Note. Produce a weekly report on the weekly returns.
- Also, monthly audit Provisioning done for the loan Portfolio.
- Besides that, monthly audit the BOG collateral register to ensure collaterals has been registered.
- Additionally, quarterly audit the property plant and equipment register (depreciation).
- Moreover, quarterly audit the Sundry debtor and sundry creditor account.
- Furthermore, quarterly audit the reconciliation of PSL accounts and other banks
- Conduct audit of clearing transactions bi-weekly.
- Quarterly conduct 4 group loan field checks with the credit officers.
- Conduct audit in line with thrust areas i.e., quarterly branch inspection
- Produce report on follow ups of the previous audit report
- Identify and document control weakness and provide evidential support for findings
- Proposed practical and value-added recommendations to address control weakness and / or process inefficiencies
- Present reports on audit assignments to Head of Audit for review.
- Assist in the preparation of a concise and informative audit report to effectively communicate the findings and recommendations to Management and Board.
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of first degree in accounting or related field and must be a qualified accountant affiliated to a recognized professional body such as ICA (GH) and ACCA, etc.
- Must have at least 2-3 years of work experience in auditing work.
- Knowledge of the micro financial and savings and loans industry is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS office.
- Internal Relations:
- Department Heads
- External Relations:
- External Auditors
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested applicants should kindly send all CVs and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date for submission of the application is September 9, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Administrative Manager Job Vacancy at International Water Management Institute (IWMI)
- APPLY NOW|| Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job
- Exciting Career Opportunity at TechnoServe
- Catholic Relief Services Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Bunge
- Global American Business Institute Latest Job
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) Latest Job Offer
- Kinross Gold Corporation Employment Opportunity
- Job Vacancy at St. Joseph’s College of Education
- New Job Openings at Epiroc
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED