Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
Job Title: Field Prof-Reservoir Eval, Assc
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Firstly, Under general supervision, assists in delivery of Testing and Subsea (TSS) product services on location.
- Secondly, Trains directly under a Principal or Senior Field Professional (PFP/SFP) to gain knowledge of TSS operations and principles for preparation for development program.
- Thirdly, Learns Field Operators duties and FPs duties for equipment preparation, calibration and utilization at the wellsite.
- Moreover, Assists in the delivery of TSS equipment prior to usage and after operations.
- Additionally, Assists in pre-planning, job execution, and post-job analysis.
- Then, Performs assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles.
- Also, Develops and maintains personal relationships with the technical customer base and provides technical support.
- Thereafter, May maintain job schedules and liaise with customers on technical issues including performance review and process improvements to better support the needs of the customer.
- Besides that, May work with the local Business Development personnel to insure customers are kept current on technology. May initiate, review, and close Correction, Prevention Improvement (CPI) pertaining to Technology.
- Afterwards, Skills acquired through an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Physics, Geology, or Math.
- Last but not least, Certification as an Engineer-in-training is desirable.
- Finally, This is the entry level position for this discipline.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Closing Date : 3rd September, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Administrative Manager Job Vacancy at International Water Management Institute (IWMI)
- APPLY NOW|| Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job
- Exciting Career Opportunity at TechnoServe
- Catholic Relief Services Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Bunge
- Global American Business Institute Latest Job
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) Latest Job Offer
- Kinross Gold Corporation Employment Opportunity
- Job Vacancy at St. Joseph’s College of Education
- New Job Openings at Epiroc
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED