August 20th, 2022 at 08:36 am
Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
POSITION: IT Auditor – Staff
As an IT Auditor, you will work on various audit engagements in different industry sectors in which EY is acknowledged as a market leader, specifically: financial services, energy & utilities, oil & gas, mining & metals, telecommunications, industrial products, automotive, retail and consumer products, real estate, etc.
Your Client Responsibilities
Working in a team, you will interact with the client in order to collect all necessary data/ information, obtain an understanding of their IT environments, IT risks and controls, and cyber security profiles. You will test their controls against their policies and/or leading practice, evaluate the effectiveness of their control environments and recommend improvements.
Moreover, You will work with the data analytics team and perform extraction, loading and transformation of client data to provide quality assurance of the data for audit purposes.
You will use automated tools to perform data analytics of client primary and secondary data sets and provide client insight as well as meeting general audit requirements.
Your People Responsibilities
- Positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn
- Work constructively with team
- Ability to negotiate positive outcomes with clients based on the right thing
- Be the driver for Data and IT related insights within internal and external teams
- Firstly, A university or higher education qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field. (Second Class Upper and above)
- Secondly, A relevant IT audit or information security professional certification(s) (CISA/CRISC/CISM/CISSP etc
- Thirdly, Qualified or pursuing professional certification in CA/ACCA can be an added advantage
- 1 or more years’ experience in information systems auditing or information technology, preferably in banking or telecommunications
- Firstly, Ability to interpret and use audit standards/security frameworks such as COBIT, SOX, ISO27001/2 and ISO22301
- Secondly, Knowledge of computer security and infrastructure.
- Thirdly, Data analytics skills is a requirement.
- Moreover, Hands-on knowledge of a major operating system, and a database management system
- Additionally, Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Furthermore, Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Then, Desire to exceed expectations
- Also, Ability to resolve problems and pursue objectives to completion
- Besides that, Very good learning skills and ability to adapt to changing technology
- Most importantly, Very good communication skills including writing, presentation skills.
- Thereafter, Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- More so, Ability to plan for and design the IT audit steps
- Afterwards, Execution of the audits and documentation of working papers
- Last but not least, Experience with Alteryx or ACL and SQL Management tool
- Finally, Reporting and presentation skills
We offer you
Work with a bright, friendly, enthusiastic, and energetic team
Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as through our extensive learning and development programs
Who we are?
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies.
And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy, and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference.
Assurance gives organizations and their investors the confidence that the results they report give a true and fair picture of their business. As an assurance professional at EY, you’ll work in a high-performing and inclusive environment that offers you great opportunities to develop an interesting and fulfilling career, wherever you are in the world.
You will work in multidisciplinary teams to handle complex issues and resolve challenges for leading companies. We’ll support you in your professional development, so you achieve your potential
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Closing Date : 3rd September, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Administrative Manager Job Vacancy at International Water Management Institute (IWMI)
- APPLY NOW|| Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job
- Exciting Career Opportunity at TechnoServe
- Catholic Relief Services Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Bunge
- Global American Business Institute Latest Job
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) Latest Job Offer
- Kinross Gold Corporation Employment Opportunity
- Job Vacancy at St. Joseph’s College of Education
- New Job Openings at Epiroc
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED