Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
InEvent is an innovative and fast-paced B2B startup that develops intelligent solutions for hospitality and marketing within large enterprises, creating high-level management for the c-level suite and robust operational tools for analysts and managers.
WHO WE ARE
InEvent is a remote event tech company with InEventers in over 13 different countries, speaking together more than 27 different languages. We are a global team.
InEventers are a unique team, with a shared Vision of growth and Values. We allow you to be yourself, and we encourage open communication. The most important thing here is not your experience, but your curiosity and passion for learning and growing with us!
JOB TITLE: EVENTS MARKET SPECIALIST
As an events market specialist, you will be responsible for managing the relationship with our partners and marketplace vendors. We expect you to expand the number of certified partners, engagement, and co-marketing campaigns. Also, you will be responsible for ensuring the relationship between our partners and clients is successful and collecting ratings and reviews for the marketplace.
- Make sure the EventMarket benefits are clear and well perceived by our partners and leads;
- Develop the EventMarket brand and supporting materials (presentations, one-pagers, templates);
- Create promotional materials for the partners to share in their channels;
- Make sure they are promoting the partnership and the company with constant FUP;
- Co-marketing campaigns and backlink for partners;
- Internal educational material for other team members in the organization;
- Engage partners to attend and promote our events;
- Copywrite content and email campaigns for EventMarket;
- Manage the EventMarket community in our Forum;
- Create new listings for activated partners;
- Onboarding new partners;
- Make sure the matchmaking between parties in the marketplace are fulfilled;
- Register and track documents from our Partners;
- Make sure all the milestones from the Partnership Timeline are accomplished;
- Be the main point of contact for the marketplace and redirect demand accordingly;
- Update and upkeep CRM and Trello boards;
- Operate campaigns to nurture the relationship with partners.
- Firstly, Experience with client relationships;
- Secondly, Experience with platform training for partners;
- Thirdly, Knowledge of business development, marketing strategies, and brand expansion.
- Moreover, Experience with events planning and ability to source for suppliers
- Additionally, Negotiating cost skills and budgeting.
- Then, Ability to analyze market trends and competitor behavior;
- More so, Lead generation experience;
- Furthermore, Excellent communication skills;
- Also, Ability to execute under deadlines;
- Thereafter, Fluent English to communicate and interact with partners and colleagues around the world;
- Next is, Must have a personal computer;
- Besides that, Must have a mobile phone;
- Afterwards, Flexibility to adapt to different time zones;
- Last but not least, Knowledge and experience with Hubspot or similar tools;
- Finally, Very (very) resilient to learn continuously in a startup.
- Global Health Insurance, including $0 deductible and outpatient;
- Paid Time Off (PTO);
- Language Learning Programs;
- Annual Summits;
- Office Pack;
- Monthly Lunch days and activities;
- Regular Nightly Happy Hours and Breakfast Club with Teammates;
- Monthly/Quarterly Challenges and Games with Prizes;
- Birthday Gift and Work Anniversary Gifts.
CONTRACT: This is a Permanent, Full-time position (40h per week), on an Independent Contractor status.
How to Apply for this Career Opportunity at InEvent
Closing Date: 31st August 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Administrative Manager Job Vacancy at International Water Management Institute (IWMI)
- APPLY NOW|| Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job
- Exciting Career Opportunity at TechnoServe
- Catholic Relief Services Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Bunge
- Global American Business Institute Latest Job
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) Latest Job Offer
- Kinross Gold Corporation Employment Opportunity
- Job Vacancy at St. Joseph’s College of Education
- New Job Openings at Epiroc
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED