We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly organized, and skilled photographer to join our team! You will be taking photos of a variety of clients, events and products in our studio or off site.
- Captures memories and creates exceptional experiences for our clients.
- Creates content with an exceptional range of creative, technical, and documentary imagery.
- Maintains relationships with clients, team members, models, stylists, hair/makeup artists, and assistants, etc.
- Collaborates with Marketing, Design, and Retail teams.
- Executes standard photography operation procedures including image editing techniques, tools, processes, and guidelines.
- Archives images and organizes files.
- Ensures studio output exceeds industry standards and expectations.
- Drives towards continuous improvement and creative solutions.
- Keeps equipment up to date, organized, and maintained.
- Oversees brand standards, lighting technique, and image quality.
- Utilizes up-to-date knowledge of product trends, consumer buying, and photography/imaging technology to enhance product photo presentation.
- Firm handle on a photography studio, its environment, and its processes
- Strong communication skills
- Maintain high standards for creative output
- Strong work ethic
- Basic social media skills including Facebook, Instagram, Snap Chat, Pinterest, and YouTube
- Ability to size images and color settings for the web and social media
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in studio/photo industry
- Product photography is a plus
- Knowledge of DSLR and natural lighting, indoor, studio lighting techniques
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Adobe Sketch, Sketchbook, or similar programs
- Web design, UI or UX design experience preferred
How To Apply
Interested Candidates should forward their CV’s to:
The Human Resource Manager
P.O. Box KD 40
Or through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Ongoing
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED