HOW TO BUY STORAGE ON IPHONE
Unlike the Android phones, the iPhone doesn’t come with a memory card tray where you can insert a memory card and have enough storage for your phone. With iPhone, it comes with already inbuilt storage called iCloud storage. With iCloud, you will automatically get 5GB of iCloud storage for free to store your photos, videos, and files. If you end up using up all your 5GB storage, you’ll have to buy using Apple’s premium cloud subscription services. Below is how to buy storage on your iPhone.
TIPS ON HOW TO BUY STORAGE ON IPHONE
As stated earlier, if you want to buy storage on your iPhone, you’ll have to use icloud+. This is Apple’s premium cloud subscription service. This subscription will provide you with more storage for your photos, files, and backups. This is how you do that.
- First, find the settings app, and tap on it.
- On the drop-down settings menu, tap on the icon with your name, which can be found on top of the screen.
- After redirecting you to your Apple ID page, select iCloud.
- After, you tap on Manage storage which is at the top of the iCloud page. It is specifically Underneath the bar that shows your storage space.
- From the option that will pop up tap on buy more storage or change storage plan
- Select from the list the storage plan you want and follow the instructions that will pop up on your screen.
Moreso, there are three iCloud storage plans available for you to choose from. Here are the 3 iCloud storage plans:
- First is the 50GB plan. This plan will cost you an amount of $0.99 every month. This space is enough to back up your phone and store your photos, files, and videos.
- The second is the 200 GB plan. This plan will also cost you an amount of $2.99 every month. You can share this storage with all the devices in a family.
- Last is the 2TB plan. You will need an amount of $9.99 per month to buy this storage. It can also be shared with family.
iPhone users already have a free 5GB storage on their device. Nonetheless, continuously taking more photos, and videos and having large files can cause your storage to run out. However, iPhone gives you the opportunity to upgrade and get more storage. You have three tiers of iCloud storage as stated above. Follow the guidelines above and select a storage subscription plan which is paid monthly.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED