How Do I Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
How to Get Rid Of Vagina Odor
How to Get Rid Of Vagina Odour: Vagina odour is any foul odour that comes from the vagina. Every vagina has its own smell, however, if the smell is pungent that could indicate a problem. The vagina can change its smell from time to time.
The scent varies from your menstrual cycle, pregnancy or menopause. Although it is normal to have a slight scent from the vagina, it should be a concern if you are experiencing a burning sensation, an itch or discharge and you need to visit the hospital when it persists.
There are factors that affect the natural fragrance of the vagina and they include our diet, health status and others. There are many products that are used to improve the smell of the vagina, but they are not necessary and can be harmful too
CAUSES OF ABNORMAL VAGINA ODOUR
If there are changes in the smell of your vagina, these could be some possible causes.
- Bacterial vaginosis (BV): This is an infection that is caused by an overgrowth of bacteria in the vagina
- Trichomoniasis: This is a sexually transmitted disease caused by a parasite. Other STIs like gonorrhoea and chlamydia are sometimes responsible for the pungent smell
- A tampon left in place for a long time: Your vagina can emit a strong odour if you forget to take out your tampons. A tampon can never get lost in the vagina, if you can’t get it out yourself, you need to see a doctor to take it out and check if you have an infection
- Douching: This is a method of washing the inside of the vagina with other fluids other than water. Douching removes healthy bacteria that are needed by the vagina and changes the pH balance of the vagina. If you have an infection already, douching can spread to your uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries and this leads to pelvic inflammatory disease, a serious infection that causes infertility among women.
- Poor hygiene: Not taking your bath regularly can lead to a stink in the vagina area. Also, wear sweaty clothes for a long time or not change your underwear regularly.
RARE CAUSES OF VAGINA ODOUR
- Cervical or vaginal cancer
- Rectovaginal fistula
HOW TO GET RID OF VAGINA ODOUR
- Observe good personal hygiene: Some ways to adopt excellent personal hygiene is to wipe the vagina from front to back so you prevent faecal matter from entering the vagina. Change your underwear frequently, wash your undies in a non-scented product and take your shower regularly
- Take care of the vagina after sex: When semen comes into contact with vaginal fluid it can create an odour. Also, the use of lubricant during sex can change the pH balance of the vagina and change the smell of the vagina. To reduce the odour, avoid using scented lubricant, and rinse the vulva with only water.
Avoid wearing tight-fitting clothes: Wearing breathable clothes is the best for those who worry about vaginal odour as it is more likely to contain moisture close to the vagina.
- Cut sugar and boost hydration
- Consume probiotics
- 3 causes of vaginal odour
- Ladies: Here are 4 ways to maintain vagina hygiene when
- Here are 5 types of vaginal discharge and what they
- Removing dangerous wall geckos and
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- How to Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED