How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
White discharge is a common problem faced by young women. This discharge is caused by an overgrowth of the Candida albicans fungus which lives in the vagina.
Experiencing an overgrowth of the fungus can cause irritation, itching and a painful discharge. Every woman experiences this discharge at one point in their life. For some, it is within a specific time in their menstrual cycle.
Young girls or women should not find it worrisome if they experienced a low amount of discharge that is white. However, you should find it alarming if the discharge is excessive, comes in yellowish or greenish colour and has a pungent smell. You need to visit the hospital if it keeps recurring to find a safe way of treating it.
There are some natural remedies for treating white discharge that brings relief to you. Some of these remedies are ingredients we use or have at home. Their effectiveness however varies.
HOME REMEDIES TO TREAT WHITE DISCHARGE
To begin with, Taking yoghurt:
Yoghurt contains prebiotics which is effective against yeast infection. The prebiotic contains live bacteria that is important to create a healthy balance in your vagina. The best yoghurt to purchase is Greek yoghurt or you can get one that does not contain any added sugar, flavour or fruit.
Also, Boiling fenugreek:
Taking in the liquid after boiling the fenugreek seed can solve your discharge problem and boost your immunity as well.
Equally important, Apple Cider Vinegar:
It contains an anti-fungal property and helps balance the pH of your vagina. It helps in the treatment of white discharge by creating healthy bacteria. The vinegar should be diluted before it touches the body. It can also become a part of your diet
It is said to be a great killer of white discharge. It has rich antioxidants which help fight fungal infections, physical discomfort, and excessive white discharge. If you want to treat infections using garlic make sure you incorporate more garlic into your diet.
Taking vitamin C:
It is also called ascorbic acid and has antimicrobial components, that boost the immune system and plays a role in having healthy skin.
Consuming aloe vera:
The plants has an antifungal property that helps fight vaginal infections. It also increases the white blood cells which stops the vaginal discharge.
WHEN TO VISIT THE HOSPITAL
The effectiveness of the remedies above cannot be certain, therefore it is advised to visit a doctor when your condition worsens or you see some new symptoms. You may need a prescription-strength treatment to get rid of the infection.
HOW TO PREVENT WHITE DISCHARGE
To prevent being infected with yeast, these are some things you should follow.
- Reduce your intake of sugar and processed foods as yeast tend to thrive on sugar.
- Make sure your underwear is cotton and loosely fir
- Make sure to change out of your sweaty clothes or bath suits.
- Use antibiotics only when it is necessary
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- How to Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED