How can I stop sperm from coming early
WHAT IS PREMATURE EJACULATION
Premature ejaculation is when a man reaches orgasm a minute or less after you start intercourse or before the partner will want to climax. Although there is no timer set for ejaculation during sex, losing your erection at the start will not make intercourse enjoyable for you or your partner.
About 30 to 40% of men are faced with this embarrassing situation. But luckily you can receive treatment if you suffer from this.
CAUSES OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
The cause of this is unknown. They may include physical, chemical, and emotional/psychological factors.
To begin with, PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL FACTORS
- Having an underlying erectile dysfunction diagnosis.
- A hormonal problem with oxytocin levels, which has a role in sexual function in men.
- A penis that is extra sensitive to stimulation.
- When the chemicals such as dopamine and serotonin that are involved in intercourse are low.
Secondly, Emotional or psychological causes include:
- Being depressed
- Having problems in the relationship
- Performance anxiety: this is when you are anxious, it could be because you have a new partner, or it’s your first time having sex, or you could be overly excited.
HOW CAN YOU BE DIAGNOSED?
When faced with Premature ejaculation you need to visit a urologist. The urologist will examine you and recommend the necessary prescription. Normally, these are some questions your doctor will ask you
- First of all, How long have you had this problem?
- Secondly, Does premature ejaculation happen at every sexual attempt?
- Also, Does it happen with all partners?
- The next question will be, Under what circumstances does it happen?
- Does premature ejaculation occur when you masturbate?
- Do you have trouble maintaining an erection?
It is important you answer your doctor truthfully although these are personal. Doing this will help him or she diagnose your problem.
HOW CAN IT BE TREATED?
Premature ejaculation has different treatment methods depending on the cause. They include behavioral therapy, counseling, and medication.
1 . Behavioral therapy
This involves trying different ways by which you can delay your orgasm. The purpose of behavioral therapy is to help you have control over your body. Some of the things To Do include the start and stop technique where your partner stimulates your penis for you to reach close to orgasm and then stops so you can take control of yourself. Another technique is the distracted therapy, over here, you focus your mind on things that are non-sexual
2 . Counseling
If your problem is related to your emotions or psychology you will have to seek a mental health officer to help you with your problem
3 . Taking medication like antidepressants
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- How to Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED