HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
Pizza is one of the most requested Italian meals in our time and is very easy to make at home. The only setback for this is making the perfect crust. Here is a recipe on how to make pizza from the crust. To not waste time, some people prefer to buy the pizza crust rather than make it themselves.
In making a pizza, what you need is all-purpose flour, dry yeast, warm water, onion, tomato, capsicum, and different kinds of cheese along with tomato ketchup. The list does not run out because it is a versatile dish and allows the use of other vegetables and ingredients not mentioned above.
INGREDIENTS FOR MAKING PIZZA
- 2 cups all-purpose flour100 ml
- tomato ketchup
- 1 tomato
- 2 onion
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- Also, 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 100 gm processed cheese
- 4 mushroom
- 1/2 capsicum (green pepper)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon dry yeast
- Water as required
HOW TO MAKE THE PIZZA
- First, make the dough, take out the kneading plate and put some all-purpose flour in it.
- Then you add salt and baking powder and sieve the all–purpose flour
- Next, you make a well in the center and add a tablespoon of oil
- While doing that, you can mix the yeast with some warm water and a teaspoon of sugar.
- Stir it for a while and set it aside for some minutes.
- After a while, the yeast would have risen, add it to the flour, and knead through the dough.
- When you are done, put the dough aside and let it rise
- The next step after making your dough is to prepare the pizza base
- Preheat the oven
- Dust the space with some flour and get your dough
- Use a rolling pin to make the dough round.
- Once you have done, put it in the oven to bake for about 10 minutes
- Make sure all vegetables you will use for toppings have been finely chopped
- You can now grate the mozzarella and other cheese in a separate bowl.
- Bring out your baked pizza base, and spread some sauce on it. Add the vegetables and other toppings to it
- Bake the pizza for 10 minutes at 250 degrees Celsius.
- Once done, sprinkle some oregano per your taste and serve it hot.
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- How to Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED