How to Block Someone On Instagram
Blocking is a feature that prevents a person or someone from reaching or having access to your details that would cause ghosting. Blocking is the final frontier of your interactions with someone on Instagram.
To block a user means they won’t be able to locate your profile, posts, or Instagram story. Though you can always unblock them, the action prevents them from access to your account. When you block someone on Instagram, they don’t get a notification letting them know you have revoked their access to your page.
They will only know when they look you up while they are logged out from the app. Once you block someone’s account, their account won’t show up in a search. And if you see them tagged in a post, their profile will show a blank page.
You won’t be able to have access to their posts or follower information, nor will you be able to add them. There are several ways to block someone on Instagram. When you block someone from Instagram, you have the option to block their account, and new accounts they may create.
You might as well unfollow and remove them from your followers, if you don’t want them seeing your feed, you can also delete comments from them on your post.
How to Block via phone
- Open the Instagram app on your iOS or Android device.
- Find and load the profile of the user account you want to block.
- Tap Menu (three dots), located in the upper–right corner of the screen.
- Tap Block.
- A confirmation box explains what happens when you block the account. Tap Block to proceed.
- You’ll see a message that the account is blocked. Tap Dismiss to finish the process.
- To unblock the account, return to its page, tap the menu button, and then select Unblock.
How to block via web browser
- Open a browser, navigate to the Instagram website, and find and load the profile of the user or account you want to block.
- Tap Menu which is the three dots, located in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Select Block this user from the pop-up menu.
- Select Block to confirm.
- Select Dismiss to complete the process.
- To unblock someone you blocked you can use these same steps to only that you choose unblock on the pop-up menu.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED