FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS IN A VISA INTERVIEW
Aside having to be interviewed for a job, you also have to face an interview when you’re applying for a visa to travel overseas. People who qualify to apply for an Electronic System for Travel Authorization are exempted from attending an interview. After you complete the online form and pay the visa fee, the next you do is to schedule the interview.
In preparation for your interview here is a list of frequently asked questions during the visa interview.
LIST OF FREQUENTLY ASKED VISA QUESTIONS
1. FIRST IS THE PURPOSE OF YOUR VISIT
Here, give a short but vivid reason why you want to travel. Remember that the time is very short and so you don’t need to beat the bush. In short, sentences, explain the reasons or purpose for traveling. The reasons could be: for business purposes or to negotiate a contract, for medical treatment, for a vacation, to visit one’s family, or to attend a conference or seminar.
2. NEXT QUESTION IS WHETHER YOU HAVE BEEN TO WHERE YOU ARE TRAVELLING TO BEFORE OR NOT
You need to be honest in answering questions like this. If you have ever traveled there, be sure to tell them. Note that, the interviewer had that information already and so it’s no use if you decide to lie. Tell them why you traveled there, and if by any chance you overstayed your visa validity, state it clearly.
3. DO YOU HAVE ANY FRIENDS OR RELATIVES THERE? GIVE BRIEF DETAILS ABOUT THEM
Mention all the relatives you have that life where you’re applying for a visa to travel. Even if it’s a friend, you’ll have to tell the interviewer. If you don’t say it and they find out themselves it can risk your chances of getting the Visa. Try to also contact those relatives and friends and vet their details before you go for the interview.
4. WHERE WILL YOU RESIDE?
Whatever the purpose of your travel, you definitely have to reside somewhere. Thus, you’ll be asked where you decide to reside upon your arrival. If you have booked a hotel, be sure to show them the details of the hotel booking. If you’ll be residing at a friend or relative’s home, kindly show them their invitation letter and describe the kind of relationship you have with them.
5. HOW LONG DO YOU PLAN TO STAY?
Due to your purpose of traveling, you know the amount of travel you may need. Hence, you’ll have to give them the exact number of days or weeks, or months you wish to remain there. You may also have to convince them why you need a long period of time or a short period of time.
The above are some frequently asked visa questions and how to go about each question. There are more, but usually, these questions are very common. Since it’s only, a short time and there are others also waiting to be interviewed the questions are not many. That is why you also have to give simple but relevant answers.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED