FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS IN A JOB INTERVIEW SESSION
One of the things that usually give you sleepless nights is when you apply for a job and you’re asked to come back for an interview session. You jeep wondering the kind of questions you will be asked. How do you wish you could have access to some of the questions so you can prepare adequately prior to the interview session.
This article is here to seek you out with a number of the frequently asked questions during a job interview session.
LIST OF FREQUENTLY ASKED JOB INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
1. FIRST IS, TO TALK ABOUT YOURSELF
Here, you are not expected to give a personal or employment history. Rather give concise but catchy information about yourself that shows you are the right fit for the job. You may also talk about your current role and how the experience you have can shape you for the new job.
2 . SECOND QUESTION IS HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT THE JOB POSITION
Here, you are required to specify how you got to know about the position. If it was through a recommendation, be sure to mention their name. Don’t assume that they already know. Also, let them know how you know the person who recommended you for the job. If you however sought the job yourself, state it clearly and tell them that which caught your attention and caused you to apply.
3. THIRD QUESTION HAS TO DO WITH THE TYPE OF ENVIRONMENT YOU PREFER TO WORK IN
Before going for a job interview, get to know a little about the company and how they go about things over there. So when you are asked this question, your answer should align with the company’s workplace culture.
4. DO YOU PREFER WORKING IN A TEAM OR INDEPENDENTLY?
Many job positions require that you collaborate with other employees while others demand that you work on your own. When asked such a question, pinpoint some of your traits and show how it fits into the job requirements. You may also want to state some of the merits and demerits of working as a team and independently. However, if you can work on any of the sides, be sure to state it clearly.
5. ANOTHER QUESTION IS ABOUT YOUR SALARY EXPECTATIONS
Before you walk into a job interview session, be aware of what the salary is for the position you’re applying for. Usually, it’s best if you discuss a range and make negotiations with them rather than being specific about the number. Be advised not to bring up the issue of the salary too early until the interviewer brings it up.
Note that, the job interview questions are not limited to the ones above. There is more to them. Some other frequently asked job interview questions include: what are your strengths and weaknesses, your greatest professional achievement, why are you leaving g your current job, how you deal with pressure or any stressful situation at work what are your career aspirations, and what are you passionate about.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED