Abt Associates Invites Job Applications
Job Title: Grants Manager
Abt Associates is currently seeking a qualified Grants Manager for the Resilience in Northern Ghana (RING) II – Systems Strengthening Activity. This Activity focuses on enhancing the ability of all stakeholders to address poor nutrition and weak resilience in northern Ghana.
The RING II – Systems Strengthening activity will result in sustained improvements in the delivery of local services to achieve measurable improvements in the nutrition and resilience of an estimated 85,000 reproductive-aged women and children under five years old.
The Grants Manager will oversee a $10 million grants program, ensuring innovative and efficient use of grant funds in support of the project’s technical objectives, and assuring compliance with USAID and Abt requirements.
The position will be based in Tamale, Ghana.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Firstly, Working closely with the project’s technical staff, define scopes of work for grantees to support the project’s technical objectives as elaborated in the project’s work plan.
- Secondly, As outlined in the project’s grants manual, conduct grants solicitation and advertisements; design and prepare grant review guidelines for evaluators, including scoring formats; convene grant committee meetings; participate in negotiations with applicants; and prepare the negotiation memoranda and awards.
- Thirdly, Oversee grants administration, compliance, and implementation procedures, and ensure compliance with USAID procurement regulations and local laws.
- Moreover, Develop and implement a grant tracking system to ensure the timely and correct execution of all grant agreements.
- Additionally, Collaborate with the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning team to obtain required monitoring data and to support ongoing learning.
- Then, Make periodic visits to the organizations and institutions that are executing activities supported by grants funds.
- Also, Organize/provide ongoing support and training to strengthen grantee financial, management, and governance systems, as well as operational policies and manuals.
- Furthermore, Review invoicing from grantees and ensure that all payment requests are supported and justified by appropriate documentation.
- Afterwards, Facilitate the technical approval and payment of grantees for work completed.
- Finally, Ensure a successful and compliant close-out of grant activities.
- At least 5 years of experience managing USAID grants. Experience with USAID grants under contract highlight preferred.
- Progressively challenging work experience in grants management, program administration or coordination, monitoring/evaluation, or organizational development.
- Knowledge of USAID rules and procedures strongly preferred.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly and work independently.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills required.
- Ghanaian nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
Bachelor’s Degree + Twelve years of relevant experience, or Master’s Degree + Ten years of relevant experience, or PhD+ Eight years of relevant experience
How to Apply for this Abt Associates Job
Closing Date: 31st August 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED