About the company
IWG is the largest provider of flexible workspace solutions in the world. Trading under a number of brands (including Regus, Spaces, HQ, Signature and No18) we have a physical network of over 3,000 locations across 1,000 towns and cities in 120 countries.
Our mission is to help our millions of customers to have a great day at work, every day.
COVID-19 forced an unprecedented experiment in flexible working, which is now driving a surge in demand for our flexible workspace solutions.
To meet this demand, we are rapidly accelerating the growth of our global network. To deliver our ambition we are recruiting partners to open and operate IWG locations.
Our target audience are building owners, franchise operators and competitors, we will work with our partners under a variety of commercial structures demanding a dynamic and broad-based approach to business development.
The Partnerships Sales Manager will play a critical role in selling and developing business partnerships at local, and regional level across your location country.
They will be proactive and passionate, capable of creating their own sales leads as well as rapidly converting centrally-driven enquiries.
Success for the Partnership Sales Manager will open up opportunities across the wider IWG business with the potential to move into general, cross-function and international roles.
- Delivering at least 10 new partner locations every year, increasing system revenue by £5m+ per annum.
- Generating awareness and visibility of the IWG partnership proposition in the market by developing B2B connections.
- Identifying contacting and pitching prospective partners through a range of BD activities including networking, local canvassing and cold-calling.
- Sourcing partners capable of delivering rapid growth of our network through conversion of existing buildings or by quickly securing new buildings.
- Selling the range of partnership solutions to all prospects, converting interest into commercial negotiations and securing board approval for new partnership deals.
- Converting commercial discussions into signed contracts with the support of the IWG legal team.
- Spending a significant amount of time in the field, generating leads, meeting customers and closing deals.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Sales and/or B2B business development experience in a fast-growing, dynamic business
- Self-starter used to self-generating interest and focusing relentlessly on delivering results.
- Proven ability to find & convert deals quickly with tenacity and dedication
- Demonstrable track record of sourcing & delivering, at pace, multiple deals of a meaningful scale (£250k+ investment)
- Self-sufficient, deal-focused and can-do mindset, willing to take risks to succeed.
- Outstanding communications skills and the ability to present a compelling narrative to a wide variety of audiences, both large & small.
- Able to work under pressure and to think independently to create interest in a proposition.
- Strong business and financial acumen to give others confidence & to give credibility to the selling process.
Method Of Application
Closing Date: Ongoing
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED