- Company: AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Obuasi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Mining Jobs in Ghana
AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited, Obuasi Gold Mine is currently near completion of the redevelopment phase to become a modern, efficient and long-term profitable operation. The underground mining operation has been fully mechanized and designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team as Winder Rope Specialist.
ROLE PURPOSE AND CONTEXT
The Winder Rope Specialist is accountable for monitoring and control of quality of winder CIC technicians and the winding equipment to ensure the operation is at all times compliant, safe, in accordance with operational and Engineering policies, standards, systems and procedures to maximize plant availability in a sustainable cost-effective manner and minimize operational risks in order to meet the business’ strategic objective.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Internationally accepted Rigger and Ropesman Trade certificate
- Shaft Examination and repair work certificate
- Shaft Slinging certificate
- Mobile crane Riggers certificate
- An experienced Rope specialist with 5+ years’ experience in underground mining
- Experience of training Rigger/Ropesmen personnel from scratch to compliant certification
- Knowledge of Mine Winders will be an advantage
- Experience in Project Management
- Knowledge of SAP PM module.
- Must possess Superintendent Certificate of Competency from Mineral Commission of Ghana. Or Winder Operations Specialist Certificate or Similar – issued by the Government of Ghana or an international certificate valid in Ghana
- Professional Certificated Specialist with a relevant certification body
- Strong Winder Operations competencies in underground mining will be an advantage
- Sound project management skills
- Should have analytical skills to be able to evaluate information and solve complex problems.
- Detail oriented to understand complex systems, and recognition that a minor error can cause major problems.
- Build and sustain a team of subordinates capable of producing those outputs.
- Continuously improve the processes used by the team in delivering outputs.
- Model work behaviors for your subordinates,
- Consistent with the company values
- Proven ability to initiate and drive the construction project through its life cycle.
- To support and motivate the construction project team to deliver the project goals.
- Finding innovative solutions through creative thinking and problem solving.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date : 18 March. 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED