United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Calls For Job Applications
The United Nations Development Programme is a United Nations agency tasked with helping countries eliminate poverty and achieve sustainable economic growth and human development. UNDP is headquartered in New York City, and it is the largest UN development aid agency. It has offices in 170 countries.
UNDP Mission and vision
UNDP’s mandate is to end poverty and build democratic governance, rule of law, and inclusive institutions. We advocate for change and connect countries to knowledge, experience, and resources to help people build a better life
UNDP Mission, Goals, Mandate
UNDP helps countries to develop policies, leadership skills, partnering abilities, and institutional capabilities, and to build resilience to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals. Our work is concentrated in three focus areas; sustainable development, democratic governance, peacebuilding, and climate and disaster resilience.
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) announces the following vacancy:
1 . Peace and Development Officer
- Support the external coordination of existing partnerships between stakeholders (government, civil society, private sector, and the international community, including the UN system).
- Assist the PDA in identifying areas of programmatic engagement with national stakeholders related to social cohesion, dialogue, conflict prevention, and consensus-building; and contribute to the development of conflict-sensitive approaches.
- Assist with research, information-gathering, and analysis with a specific focus on supporting and promoting peacebuilding and conflict prevention.
- Identify entry points and support inclusive and conflict-sensitive approaches in efforts to build national capacities for conflict prevention, particularly with regard to civil society, including women’s and youth networks.
2 . Local Community Development Associate
- Support the implementation and results-based monitoring of the LoCAL’s field activities
- Provide programme support to subnational government counterparts and key stakeholders
- Administrative support for the implementation of project activities
- Support effective mainstreaming of gender equality and community participation
- Support facilitating knowledge sharing and communication
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The deadline for applications is no later than 30th September 2022.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job OpportunityAll Posts
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED