PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION DATES IN AFRICA
Africa has over the years been practicing the western way of ruling a country. Some centuries back Africa and its indigenous people were under the monarchy system of rule. Everyone region or tribe or culture regarded the king and the royals as the highest authority for that community. History has shown how pros and cons of this system of rule.
Though the monarchy system of rule is still in session in certain places, it is hard to see it at play at the national level. There are few countries that do practice the monarchy system of rule as compared to the vast number of countries on the globe.
The presidential system of rule is whereby a country is governed by an individual, not regarded as a royal, but as the Head of State. The president stands as the representative of the country in international matters. The president has control of the entire governmental bodies that the nation rides on.
When sworn into power, the president has been put in charge by the individuals of that country. Just like how history has shown the benefits and adverse effects of the monarchy, the presidential system of rule has also left some indelible marks on the sheets of history.
Usually, the best thought way of handling the presidential system of rule is democracy. Autocracy tends to be more hostile and history has to show that it may, for a given situation, be the best presidential system of rule technique.
There are many countries in the world practicing the presidential system of rule. In Africa, almost all countries are practicing the presidential system of rule. The presidential system of rule in most African countries could date back to the time those countries had their independence from their colonial masters. Up from that time, most African countries have been having quite a number of presidents.
The mode of becoming a president is when an individual gets him or herself on the ballot paper where the citizens of the country may vote that individual as president. This has brought about many political parties since it is through them that some individuals rise to the power of a president
PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION DATES
Every nation that practices the presidential system of rule automatically has a presidential election date. Here are five countries in Africa and their presidential election dates.
- Ghana, 7th of December.
- Nigeria, 25th of February
- Togo, 22nd February
- Burkina Faso, 22nd November
- Niger, 27th December.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED