How To Check If Your MTN SIM is Registered
Not long ago, the minister of Communications Hon. Ursula Ekufful and the government of Ghana requested the registration of our sim card with the Ghana card. This exercise is still ongoing. Although some people have done the needful, others still haven’t.
To be sure your sim is indeed registered and won’t have to face disconnection, ensure your MTN sim is really registered. To check whether your SIM card is registered and also find out the SIM card registration details of your MTN line, follow the steps below:
- Using the Simcard you want to verify, dial *400#
- Wait for a few seconds for the result to load.
- If registered properly, you will see your name in full appear on the next page together with other information about how to correct wrong registration details.
- For example, if you are to dial that code on my MTN number, you will get your name or the name on the card used in the registration as feedback.
However, if the SIM card is not registered, you will be informed in the feedback that the SIM card isn’t registered.
In Ghana, most people use sim cards on their mobile phones. This is because mobile data is the largest type of internet access within the country. Aside from this, calls and text messages are usually done with our SIM cards. Hence the increasing SIM card usage within the country.
But, using your SIM card on a phone isn’t enough. You would want to register your SIM card and ensure that it is properly registered. This will avert any future challenges which are likely to come your way by using your SIM card.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED