CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
CARE International in Ghana is seeking a talented, motivated and resourceful persons for the following positions:
The Community Extension Project Officer (CEPO) for the WeGrow Project will facilitate the implementation of project activities in the Hohoe Municipality in the Volta Region. His/Her primary responsibility will be to facilitate the testing of information on BLUETOWN’s LOCAL CLOUD and document feedback on uptake of the content by community members. The post holder will support the farmers and other productive groups in accessing and applying the content they will receive from the LOCAL CLOUD into their economic activities to increase productivity and incomes.
The Procurement Officer’s overall responsibility is to ensure the day-to-day procurement of goods and services in an efficient and cost-effective manner while keeping in mind legal considerations and donor requirements. S/he provides support to the sub-offices and projects’ administration on procurement related matters.
How to Apply for this CARE Ghana Jobs
Interested candidates should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Submission deadline is Tuesday, 20 September 2022.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED