CARE International New Job Opening
CARE is a global leader within a worldwide movement dedicated to ending poverty. Our mission around the world is to save lives, defeat poverty and achieve social justice.
Job Title: District Project Assistant – Financial Empowerment Project
Cooperative for Assistance and Relief Everywhere (CARE), Inc. doing business as CARE International in Ghana is seeking a talented, motivated and innovative District Project Assistant – Financial Empowerment Project, who will directly work with Group Promoters and ECOM staff to implementation activities in the cocoa Districts.
We are committed to advancing gender equality and diversity in the workplace and to growing our pool of young talent.
CARE is seeking to recruit District Project Assistants (DPA) on the Financial Empowerment Project. The project will be implemented in 89 communities within the Sankore, Antoakrom, and Kasapin Cocoa districts. Preferred candidates should be natives of, or resident within, the districts mentioned. Successful candidates will be required to travel to assigned project communities within the assigned district, in the Bono, Ahafo, Ashanti regions to provide instructional support.
The incumbent will report to the Project lead. Then, The DPA will report to the project lead who is based in Kumasi; and will work directly with Group Promoters and technical staff of the project. Also, He/she works with the financial Empowerment Project team to implement activities in respective communities. However, The role includes strengthening relationships with the existing community and sensitization and formation of village savings and loans association.
He/she will Support the planning, management and coordination of all activities under the financial Empowerment project in his /her operational area such as: Facilitate community entry and mobilization activities, establish and train VSLA groups within the assigned communities. Also, provide routine support and supervision to the established VSLA groups towards the maturation of the groups, and in other complimentary project activities, undertake field visits to project sites to assure quality of training, engagements and general project and
In addition, Prepare weekly and monthly reports on findings from field visits in standardized reporting format in-line with the financial empowerment project reporting timelines and standards
Some Key Responsibilities for this role:
- To begin with, Support the planning, management and coordination of all activities under the financial Empowerment project in your operational area
- Then, Support the implementation of the Functional Literacy Program within project communities
- Moreover, Undertake field visits to project sites to assure quality of training, engagements, and general project implementation
- Additionally, Data collection & Capacity Building of project participants
- Afterwards, Promote gender sensitive and inclusive programming by ensuring that the participation of women and men, children and adults, the aged and people with disability.
- Finally, Develop and share draft reports (biweekly & quarterly) and requisite work plans to inform implementation progress.
How To Apply for this CARE International New Job
Submit your application (CV and cover letter) via email to [email protected] with “DISTRICT PROJECT ASSISTANT Application” in the subject line.
Submission deadline is Tuesday, 24th May 2022.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- United Nations Population Fund New Jobs
- Job Vacancy Notice || Rural Bank Jobs for May 2022
- Apply Now || Donewell Insurance Ltd Job Opportunities
- Current Aviation Jobs in Ghana 2022
- Social Housing Company Available Jobs
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED