5 richest CEOs in the world: Who is the highest-paid?
There are several CEOs in the world. But, only a few such people are recognized worldwide. Success, they say is calculated by how far you have come since you started other than comparing yourself to others.
This article is to let you know that you may not be there yet, but it doesn’t make you a failure. Keep doing what you do best and creating employment. For now, we will be discussing five of the richest CEOs in the world and who among them is the highest-paid.
1 . Firstly, Elon Musk – $23.5 billion
Musk, the founder and CEO of SpaceX and Tesla, is the highest-paid CEO in the world. The company had a blockbuster in 2021, bringing in $53.8 billion in revenue, up 71% from 2020. The raise expanded into key European and Chinese markets. Tesla delivered 936,000 vehicles in 2021, an 87% increase which puts them at the apex of the global EV industry, with a 14% market share.
2 . Secondly, Tim Cook – $770.5 million
Cook has been CEO of Apple Inc. since 2011. He earned $770.5 million in 2021. It was his part of a 10-year grant of shares worth $1.7 billion. The tech company’s market value in his tenure has increased by $2.2 trillion. It is therefore understandable to be receiving such payments. He places second on the list of highest-paid CEOs in the world.
3 . Also, Jensen Huang – $561 million
Huang is the co-founder of NVIDIA. He is the third richest CEO in the world. NVIDIA is a software company known for its Shield gaming consoles and advancements in Artificial Intelligence. His net worth is estimated at about $561 million.
4 . Next is Reed Hastings – $453.5 million
Hastings is the co-founder, CEO, and chairman of Netflix. Under his leadership, Netflix moved from a DVD mail delivery service to an online streaming platform. Netflix faces increased competition from streaming services yet they strive to Stan tall.
5 . Lastly, Leonard Schleifer – $452.9 million
Leonard is the co-founder and CEO of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals. He is the fifth and final CEO on our list. A bio-pharmaceutical company that makes a variety of medications for the treatment of asthma, cancer, chronic pain, and others. Regeneron’s compensation philosophy always emphasizes long-term incentives in the form of stock options and other equity-based awards.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED