What the top 5 worlds’ richest billionaires invest in to stay rich
Billionaires play an outsized role in shaping the global economy, politics, and philanthropy. Forbes puts the number of billionaires in the world at 2,668 in 2022. The wealthiest among them belong to an even more exclusive club and wield still more power.
Many of these billionaires are founders of technology giants, with much of their wealth still invested in the companies they started. Here are the top 5 billionaires in the world, their net worth, and what they invest in.
1 . ELON MUSK ($224 billion)
Musk owns a 17% stake in electric vehicle maker Tesla, Inc. worth more than $140 billion. He is also the owner of prominent startups like SpaceX, Neuralink and The Boring Company. SpaceX is valued at over $100 billion, Neuralink is worth $1 billion, and The Boring Company is worth more than $5 billion. These are what he invests in.
2 . JEFF BEZOS ($144 billion)
Jeff Bezos has made a number of investments through Amazon.com, Inc. his personal wealth, Bezos Expeditions, and Nash Holdings LLC, a private company owned by him. Some of the sectors that he invests in include real estate, technology, media, travel, and charitable trusts and foundations.
3 . BERNARD ARNAULT ($136 billion)
Groupe Arnault has invested in Netflix and Blue Capital and also took a major stake in French food chain Carrefour. He has also invested in Boo.com and a variety of other online ventures, as well as buying Princess Yachts outright.
4 . BILL GATES ($123 billion)
Aside from Microsoft, Gates has invested in the following; AutoNation (AN). AutoNation is the nation’s largest auto retailer, and demand is booming. In the company’s most recent quarter, AutoNation reported an 88% jump in profits, reflecting high demand, especially for used vehicles. Deere & Company (DE), Deere is one of the oldest and most well-regarded names on the list of Gates’ investments, having provided tractors and farm equipment since 1837. Waste Management Inc. (WM)Waste Management is one of two disposal and recycling companies on Gates’ investment list.
5 . WARREN BUFFET ($114 billion)
In his latest letter to Berkshire shareholders, Buffett wrote that he and his investment team “find little that excites us” in the stock market. However, little isn’t the same as nothing at all. He’s currently investing in Chevron, Floor and Décor, Apple, and Liberty Sirius XM Group Series A.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED