Uprise Travel Ltd Invites Job Applications
ROLE: Marketing Coordinator
Uprise Travel LLC (USA) and Uprise Travel Ltd. (Accra) are looking for a dedicated and hardworking individual to fill the position of Marketing Coordinator. Candidates for full-time and part-time (2-4 days per week) positions will be considered.
The following are the job requirements:
- Creating and scheduling social media content for all platforms.
- Setting and meeting social media growth goals
- Content creation and publication on Uprise Travel’s blog.
- Creating and editing video material for Uprise Travel’s YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram reels, among other platforms.
- Creating and launching a TikTok account for Uprise Travel
- Managing and tracking Uprise Travel’s photographic collection.
- Creating and sending emails to former Uprise clients
- Creating pre-trip content and reaching out to new clientele
- Monitoring news stories and other media pertaining to Ghana tourism
- Assisting with backend website modifications and updates
- As needed, other projects.
Qualifications and Experience Required
The ideal applicant would have a diverse set of talents in storytelling, marketing, and design. This is a multi-faceted position. Some desirable characteristics include:
- Professional and compelling English writing skills.
- A natural talent for narrative and message delivery.
- The ability to swiftly learn new skills and tools, such as social media planning tools, email marketing tools, video editing skills, and so on.
- An eye for design and/or talent for photography and video editing
- A diploma or higher education certificate in tourism or a related subject (DBS, HND, or Degree).
- At least two years of experience in marketing, social media outreach, graphic design, journalism, or a related field.
- Thorough understanding of all tourist sites and other tourism offerings in Ghana.
- Live in the Greater Accra Region and commute to Nungua-Spintex easily.
The salary will be consistent with the level of experience.
Accra is the location.
How to Apply for the Position
Interested candidates should email their CVs and cover letters to: email@example.com
Deadline: November 10, 2023.
How to Apply for this Uprise Travel Ltd Job
Closing Date: 2nd October, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED