June 9th, 2023 at 06:05 am
Job Vacancy at Kintampo Health Research Centre (KHRC)
About the company
Kintampo Health Research Centre (KHRC) is a well-established research center in Africa. It is one of three field research sites run by the Ghana Health Service’s Research and Development Division. KHRC’s work affects health policy and practice in Ghana, Africa, and the rest of the world. KHRC also helps with study and training on a national and international scale, and its employees come from many different fields. KHRC is in Kintampo, which is in the middle belt of Ghana.
Brief Job Description:
He or she will be in charge of making sure people can talk to each other inside and outside the school. His or her responsibilities will include taking and directing phone calls, setting up meetings, and helping other staff members.
- Receptionist chores
- responding to phone calls and emails
- Keep a system of records for files, contacts, and the job directory.
- Make things like letters, reports, memos, meeting minutes, and so on.
- Take care of the office’s tools and supplies and start requisitions to get more.
- Help staff members organize their schedules, appointments, and the daily jobs that need to be done.
- Set up and send out texts, notes, etc.
- Maintain departmental files/records
- Help with papers and presentations.
- Set up group calls and keep track of messages and meeting minutes.
- Do routine work, such as filing and making copies.
- KHRC has given you other jobs to do.
Skills or Experience Needed
- BA in Secretaryship and Management Studies from a school that is known and trusted.
- 3 years of experience in office work
- Good understanding of common software packages, like Microsoft Suite.
- Ability to work on your own.
- Behave in an organized and professional way.
- Excellent skills in both writing and speaking.
- Experience keeping a calendar of events and putting them in order of importance.
- Skills for working as a team Attention to detail
- Skills in organization and managing your time.
- Ability to take charge and act on your own.
- Ability to do more than one thing at a time and handle time well.
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy at Kintampo Health Research Centre (KHRC)
From Wednesday, June 7, 2023, to Wednesday, June 14, 2023, applicants should send a Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, a cover letter, and any relevant papers in ONE attachment (MS Word or PDF) to show that they are qualified for the job.
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED