Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
Job Title: Driver
Norsaac is a 2002-founded Ghanaian NGO that is now carrying out 13 donor-funded projects across Ghana.
- 2 year contract with the possibility of extension
- Institutional Development Department
- Position Reports to: The Administrative Assistant Job Objective Level 6
This position’s main duty is to safely operate all Norsaac vehicles in accordance with a predetermined daily schedule. He or she is responsible for making sure the car is kept clean and maintained, and that it is always in good working order. The driver is expected to follow all applicable laws, rules, and organization-specific conduct guidelines while occasionally driving carefully.
- To reduce the chance of injury, property damage, or loss of life, operate the vehicle safely and effectively. – 100%
- Use the vehicle in a safe and effective manner while adhering to all applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- Assure the security and comfort of the personnel and visitors at all times.
- Always keep your car clean.
- In accordance with the needs of the company or supervisor, pick up and drop off employees and partners at the bus terminal, field, and airport.
- Apps for navigation can help you choose the optimal path.
- Daily safety and maintenance inspections
- Carry out simple maintenance tasks, including changing the oil.
- When necessary, detail the car.
- Inform your immediate supervisor of any maintenance or repair needs.
- Accountable for informing the supervisor when the vehicle’s roadworthy and insurance policies expire.
- After starting a journey, report to your supervisor, either verbally or via email.
- Uphold schedules and order within the Program
- Make sure employees are familiar with the laws and their obligations to travelers.
- Always maintain an accurate and current vehicle log book.
- Perform further related tasks
Decisions free to make:
- Putting employment obligations, both immediate and long-term, in order
- To create strategies to fulfill the job mandate
- using the different platforms at your disposal to get information that can help you make decisions.
- Make thoughtful decisions regarding JD-related issues and adequately account for any gains or losses.
- Describe the choices that are based on the advice of the position:
- Inform management of any problems that can have an impact on the outlook and knowledge management systems of the company
- Make administrative adjustments to systems, rules, and/or processes that promote the growth and sustainability of the organization.
All Norsaac employees are protecting ambassadors. Any safety concern that arises while you are working will be your responsibility.
Required Skills or Experience
- possess a senior high school diploma or equivalent and have five (5) years of driving experience in a professional setting.
- possess a junior high school diploma and ten (10) years of driving experience.
- Must hold a professional driving institution certificate, as well as certificates for defensive driving instruction from reputable organizations.
- must have a DVLA-issued driver’s license in good standing.
- must be well-versed in the rules governing traffic safety.
- ability to use a GPS gadget
- good communication abilities, both in speaking and listening
- outstanding interpersonal abilities
- basic expertise in auto repair and problem-solving techniques
- excellent time-management and organizing skills
- attention to detail
- basic understanding of computer science
- Must be familiar with vehicle logging Must be familiar with all traffic regulations and road signage
- Be in good physical condition
How to Apply for this Norsaac Job
Those who are interested in applying and have the necessary abilities and experience can email email@example.com with the subject “Driver” in the email’s body.
The application deadline is March 24, 2023.
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies are Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED