RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
Job Title: Executive Assistant
What the job entails
Our client, who runs a business that helps people grow personally and professionally, needs an experienced Executive Assistant to join their team. You will report to the Chief Executive Officer and be in charge of most of the CEO’s administrative tasks.
These include managing the CEO’s very busy schedule of meetings, writing and preparing most of the CEO’s confidential correspondence, setting up complex and detailed plans, itineraries, and agendas, putting together documents for meetings, and helping the CEO with his or her personal activities.
- Take care of the CEO’s day-to-day tasks, such as changing the schedule to fit in unplanned events or changes.
- Researches, ranks, and follows up on issues and concerns sent to the CEO, including those that are sensitive or confidential, in order to figure out the best way to handle them.
- Keep track of the CEO’s schedule and use a lot of discretion and judgment.
- Remind the CEO of special days for clients, friends, and family, and coordinate gifts.
- By requesting, collecting, reviewing, and printing all documents, the CEO will always have the most up-to-date information.
- Serve as the link between the CEO and stakeholders both inside and outside the company.
- Assume the role of office manager by keeping track of office supplies and all office logistics.
- Work as a meeting organizer, making sure the CEO gets a pre-briefing on all meetings, taking minutes during meetings, making minutes or reports for the CEO, and then distributing them as needed.
- Serve as the CEO’s filter by screening, preparing, and directing phone calls.
- Manage the CEO’s travel plans, including what needs to be done before the trip, what needs to be done during the trip, and what needs to be done after the trip.
- Manage all of the CEO’s events, such as scheduling, meetings, and coordinating logistics like room bookings, refreshments, and document preparation for everyone who will be there.
- Manage and host all of the CEO’s events, making sure that the highest standards of service and hospitality are met.
- Keep both your physical and digital filing systems in good shape.
- Prepare and send in accurate and efficient expense reports.
- Build and keep relationships with important people.
- Takes care of the CEO’s personal tasks.
- Do any other tasks that the CEO gives you.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Communication, or a related field.
- Excellent written and spoken communication, people skills, and time management skills.
- Excellent skills in organizing, making decisions, analyzing, and solving problems.
- Have a lot of integrity and follow high ethical standards, and be able to handle confidential information.
- It will be helpful if you know how to use software and tools like QuickBooks, Trello, Slack, Dropbox, and Google Docs.
- Expertise in using all of the Microsoft Office software (i.e., MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Ability to work in an environment where deadlines are important and to handle multiple projects at once while meeting deadlines.
- Must be flexible and able to work long hours and sometimes on weekends and holidays.
- At least three years of experience as an Executive or Special Assistant, preferably with some experience supporting the executive level.
- Willing to work some on the weekends from home.
How to Apply for this RecTrain Services Limited Job
Application Deadline : 20th February 2023
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Vacancy at CH Group (Ghana) Limited
- Secondly, Latest Job Advertisement at Petrofac
- Thirdly, Golden Star (Wassa) Limited New Job Opening
- Moreover, Latest Job Opportunity at FHI 360
- Additionally, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- More so, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Afterwards, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Furthermore, ClearView Advisory Invites Job Applications
- Then, Deloitte Latest Employment Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED