New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
POSITION: Sales Engineer
A great opportunity as an energy-efficiency minded Sales Engineer at a well-established, multinational company in Ghana. About the company: The company operates in the heavy equipment industry.
They provide industrial equipments to clients in different markets. About the role: The role is based in Accra. As the Sales Engineer you will develop and manage sales. You will have a proven track record of supporting customer accounts at the corporate level as a true partner to customers.it is important to know and understand the market and key players in Accra.
- Firstly, Develop the business in the District Cooling area, primarily focusing on Sub-Saharan Africa, East, and West Africa, secondarily and in Africa in general.
- secondly, In this respect, you would develop the potential opportunity pipeline, which includes mapping of existing systems and potential short to mid-term opportunities.
- Thirdly, You would be also responsible for building relationships with Key Accounts in the Sub-Saharan Africa region. Thus, you would be expected to work tightly with front-line sales and support functions in sales, as well as with regional management.
- Moreover, You would implement a general District Energy strategy, specifically the part connected with District Cooling. This involves conveying the value proposition to the markets, and adjusting and tailor fitting, as well as providing feedback from the value proposition to product management.
- Additionally, Sales growth for the HVACR product portfolio within the assigned region of account manager territories.
- Then, You will be expected to be updated on product improvement modifications and new product opportunities in the defined markets.
- Also, Provide input for the demand plan and rolling forecast.
- More so, Lead customer visits and maintain/cultivate senior-level customer relationships.
- Afterwards, Identify, appoint and develop suitable sales partners to achieve strategic objectives
- Finally, Channel and performance management of appointed sales partners
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Mechanical engineering. Electrical engineering qualified candidates may also apply
- A Master’s degree in business/sales combined with solid business development and/or sales experience along with great communication and collaboration skills is required.
- Ideally, the successful candidate will have proven experience in the refrigeration business with technical knowledge of how systems work.
- Food Retail experience is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant sales experience with technical products related to Refrigeration, is a must.
- Understanding of HVAC systems with an emphasis on District energy.
- Understanding of mechanical, electronic, and SW products used in HVAC systems.
- Knowledge about products used in District Cooling.
- Fluency in English and French.
- Strategic, neutral and unbiased analysis of the short and medium-term market and industry trends
- Overseeing Public Affairs initiatives focusing on ESG Goals
- Connecting the company brand with Government, Trade Councils, World Economic Forum, NGOs etc.
Closing Date : 15th December, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER AVAILABLE JOBS
- Job Vacancies at a luxurious hotel in the Madina Metropolis
- New Job Advertisement at Lumenis
- New Job Opportunity at INFUSEmedia
- Exciting Career Opportunity at ERM
- Sarpsolutions Ltd New Job Opportunities
- M.C. Systems Solutions Invites Job Applications
- Orica New Recruitment Opportunity
- JSI Research & Training Institute Latest Job Vacancy
- Marie Stopes International Ghana Invites Job Applications
- APPLY NOW|| U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) Urgent Recruitment Notice
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED