A small research team is seeking a research assistant for three (3) months commencing January 2021.
The potential candidate must:
• Have a degree in Energy, Environment, Economics, Maths or statistics (an advanced degree will be an advantage)
• Have a good knowledge of quantitative or qualitative survey research
• Have a good level of experience in conducting survey studies (questionnaire and interview). Online survey experience will be a plus.
• Have knowledge of the use of STATA for data analysis
• Experience conducting literature reviews
• Have strong numeracy and quantitative skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in Renewable energy or climate change research (an advantage but not essential)
Remuneration will be between GHS 2000 – GHS 2500 per month depending on experience.
HOW TO APPLY
If interested, please send a detailed CV to [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
by 28th December 2020.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED