Employment Advertisement at Glovo
Job Title: Brand Partnerships Manager
We are the delivery company with the fastest growth in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. Glovo’s business is built around food, but it can deliver anything in your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the best job you’ve ever had and help us reach our goal of making it easy for everyone to get to anything in their city. We want top performers who can bring new ideas and different points of view. We’ll give you the chance to grow and make a real difference in millions of people’s lives while you have fun.
We think that diversity makes our teams, our products, and our culture so much better. We know that the best ideas and solutions come from bringing people from all over the world together and making sure everyone feels heard and has a chance to make a real difference. Because of this, we are committed to giving talented people from all walks of life the same chances.
Please list the pronouns you use in your application, such as she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.
YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY:
We want someone who is highly motivated, good at solving problems, has strong interpersonal skills, pays close attention to detail, and can come up with creative solutions to hard problems. The “Brand Marketing Services” department is in charge of making, selling, and putting into action marketing campaigns for top brands that are willing to spend money to get their products and services in front of a very appealing target audience.
JOIN A TEAM ON WHICH YOU WILL:
- To make the most money, design and implement Glovo’s partnership strategy.
- Align with the Global Brand Marketing Services Team on how to get to market and what needs to be done with product development to make the most money from our app.
- Build a real long-term partnership with brands to help Glovo grow and make money in the long term.
- With the help of any Glovo marketing services you can offer, you can help FMCG/CPG companies boost their sales.
- Learn everything you can about your partners and suggest marketing activities, data services, consumer insight analysis, and sales boosters.
- Coordinate between internal departments so that the best activities can be done.
- Analyze the effects of activations on brands and on Glovo’s business, and then report on them.
- Build success stories that help the partnerships strategy get used in different categories and countries.
- Meet the company’s goals for each month and each quarter.
Report quarterly results, including what was learned and what it means for the next quarter.
Business Administration Studies at University level
- At least two to three years of marketing or sales experience at a leading FMCG/CPG company. Experience running integrated marketing campaigns across digital and non-digital channels.
- Know a lot about paid, owned, and earned media channels and be able to track and report on established performance marketing KPIs.
- Highly analytical and used to high growth and complex business problems.
- Experience in project management
- Good office skills, especially in Excel
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills. We are always looking for the best candidates, so even if you don’t meet all of the requirements, we would love to hear from you if you think you would be a good fit.
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
Enticing equity plan
Top-notch private health insurance
- You can use your monthly Glovo credit to buy food from our restaurants, and there is no
- delivery fee for any Glovo order.
- Flexible vacation time (take as much as you need) and a mix of work styles (own your time)
How to Apply for this Employment Advertisement at Glovo
Application Deadline : 20th February 2023
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Vacancy at CH Group (Ghana) Limited
- Secondly, Latest Job Advertisement at Petrofac
- Thirdly, Golden Star (Wassa) Limited New Job Opening
- Moreover, Latest Job Opportunity at FHI 360
- Additionally, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- More so, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Afterwards, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Furthermore, ClearView Advisory Invites Job Applications
- Then, Deloitte Latest Employment Opportunities
- Lastly, Green for Change Ghana New Job Vacancies
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED