Job Vacancy For Business Operations Lead
• The successful candidate for this role will join our Enterprise Business Customer Experience Team as a Business Operations Lead in the AirtelTigo Business Department. (S)He will report to the Director, Operations and Customer Experience and will develop and implement an effective Business Operations Strategy to reduce customer pain points from onboarding through to service delivery.
The Operations Lead will also enhance Business to Business (B2B) Customer Net Promoter Score (CNPS) and Customer Satisfaction Scores through the implementation of a well-developed end-to-end customer onboarding strategy for the Customer Lifecycle Process.
• Oversee the end-to-end delivery of all sales made, from forecasting through to delivery to the customer;
• Define and deliver the enterprise operational strategy to aid in service delivery and after-sales support;
• Develop and implement an effective Business Operations Strategy for the B2B operations team;
• Ensure the timely provisioning of all customer request (mobile or any products assigned), through guided Service Level Agreements (SLAs);
• Ensure the delivery of service/sales provisioned report or data to support management decision-making;
• Ensure smooth deployment and complaint resolution for all Mobile Number Portability (MNP) requests;
• Work with key business stakeholders on operational process review and continuous improvement;
• Ensure billing accuracy and efficiency for all B2B customer services, liaising with key stakeholders in delivering all activities relating to achieving this;
• Provide a comprehensive analysis of all product sales, stock levels and recommend the most profitable options to Products and Proposition Team;
• Ensure the preparation of weekly and monthly reports on Mobile products sales performance and advise sales commercial performance and products team;
• Provide direct support to the Sales Team on all sales and ensure accurate supporting documents in the sales decision-making processes and service delivery.
Policy & Procedures
• Develop (and amend where applicable) policies and procedures that ensure and promote customer satisfaction and intimacy for B2B;
• Establish effective policies and procedures to drive efficiency in B2B operations whiles guaranteeing excellent customer experience in the market;
• Develop and ensure the implementation and adherence of all B2B Service Level Agreements outline in all B2B policies;
• Oversee the delivery of a seamless high-quality service across all customer touchpoints;
• Ensure periodic and regular reports on B2B customers in service delivery for decision making.
Document Management, Adherence and Compliance
• Develop an effective and efficient operational storage process in managing the safekeeping of all B2B documents;
• Ensure accuracy and compliance of ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) for all B2B Customers;
• Oversee Service Level Agreement Compliance.
• Manage and constantly motivate an efficient customer focused operations team;
• Define KPI’s and targets for team members, and initiate a culture of continuous performance, through learning and development;
• Establish team performance expectations;
• Maintain effective working relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers as well as customers.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University degree in any field with emphasis on Business Studies, or related fields;
• A minimum of three (3) to four (4) years of working experience in enterprise/customer operations;
• Proven Experience in Telecoms and/or IT managed service experience (Advantageous);
• Proven leadership abilities in a corporate turn-around environment;
• Proven experience of operating in a rapidly changing environment, such as a major corporate reorganization or startup.
• Good presentation and people management skills;
• Good networking and communication skills.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 16 December 2019
While we appreciate all interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represent who we are; Simplicity, Transparency, and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED