Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
Job Title: Hub Manager – Communications & Marketing
With more than 70 years of experience, our main goal is to help the poorest and most vulnerable children get out of poverty and live full lives. Because of our Christian faith, we help children from all walks of life, even in the most dangerous places.
Come work with our 34,000+ staff in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of making a difference in the lives of vulnerable children!
The purpose of the job:
To help World Vision Ghana create trust and a positive reputation in Ghana and beyond by creating, implementing, and monitoring a communications plan.
This person will ensure that national stakeholders, Partnership communications, Support Office marketing, and fundraising needs receive high-quality content to promote the organization’s visibility, mission, vision, and impact.
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities
- The manager and regional office implement an integrated communications strategy to improve World Vision’s reputation and brand with important audiences.
- Make sure the communications function is ready for a disaster to aid with a local humanitarian issue and demonstrate emergency communication skills.
- Overseas visits and makes sure that approvals, coordination, scheduling, photo ops, and interviews with the media are well planned and carried out.
- Make sure that, with the help of the Operations and Technology teams, a first-rate Virtual Field Experience is planned, managed, and delivered.
- Makes sure that the national director and senior leadership team have strategic communications advice on how to meet business needs in terms of building thought leadership, reputation, and trust.
- Improve the organization’s culture and effectiveness by making it better at communicating and making sure all of its brands are consistent.
- Engage staff and leaders to get involved in and promote World Vision’s global story and national perspective through a variety of internal channels, perspectives, and events.
- In coordination with the Resource Acquisition and Management teams, set up communication systems and processes to make content for donors.
- Find, brief, and train spokespeople to make sure that the media coverage of World Vision’s work and impact is professional and on-message.
- Help make country programs reports and get them out to people
- With help from the Regional Office and direction, make sure staff understands required communication policies and make sure they are being followed.
- Help World Vision organize events that make it look like a good partner.
- Public/media engagement and lobbying
- Work on communications for the global campaign It Takes a World to End Violence Against Children, agreed Global Moments, and key joint national and global engagement initiatives.
- Together with the department heads at the national office, help make a plan for World Vision to coordinate, position, and increase its influence and impact on the outside world.
- Create a plan for working with the media as part of an overall communications plan.
- Set up internal connections with relevant Support Offices to encourage international media engagement while following the Global Media Protocols and guidelines.
- Engage the national media and provide messages as needed, working with the media managers in the global and regional offices. Serve as a spokesperson for World Vision and train other people to do the same.
- Work with your country’s advocacy colleagues to identify the most important issues, channels of communication, and messages for public advocacy campaigns.
- Work on strategic projects with the UN, NGOs, and donor forums.
- Improve and protect the brand, partners, and communities of World Vision by finding and fixing risk issues that could hurt how stakeholders see World Vision and its partners.
- Work closely with the regional office to prevent and deal with risky or controversial events and incidents. This will make sure that problems are dealt with quickly and that people can get back to normal.
How to Apply for this Career opportunity at World Vision
Application Deadline : 20th February 2023
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Vacancy at CH Group (Ghana) Limited
- Secondly, Latest Job Advertisement at Petrofac
- Thirdly, Golden Star (Wassa) Limited New Job Opening
- Moreover, Latest Job Opportunity at FHI 360
- Additionally, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- More so, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Afterwards, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Furthermore, ClearView Advisory Invites Job Applications
- Then, Deloitte Latest Employment Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED