June 8th, 2023 at 01:06 am
PwC Careers Africa Invites Job Applications
Job Title: Digital Risk Hire
About the role
The Manager will be in charge of leading and managing IT audit teams that do audits for clients in different businesses.
As part of these steps, internal controls and business risks are looked at and analyzed, and audit reports are made.
He or she will be in charge of teams, give out tasks, set up training, review work, manage budgets, build relationships with clients, look for business possibilities, and report on a wide range of activities to Assurance Partners.
He or she needs to know a lot about how IT works and have done audits of IT systems in many different fields, such as banking, insurance, fintech, telecoms, manufacturing, mining, and the public sector.
The person should be active, have a clear goal, and be guided by their ideals. He or she should have the right mix of hands-on IT and audit knowledge, an interest in IT governance, risk, and compliance, and an understanding of business processes and new technologies.
The person or people who get the job will:
- Manage the day-to-day planning, execution, and reporting for a portfolio of different clients’ IT audit projects.
- Evaluate the design, implementation, and working effectiveness of general and application IT controls linked to the audit of the financial statements, and make suggestions to improve the controls and processes.
- Use audit tools and techniques that work with computers to look at data, draw conclusions from it, and redo complicated system calculations.
- Lead the way clients follow IT standards and frameworks for other IT assurance projects.
- Make reports and show the client’s management, the Board of Directors, and involvement leaders the most important findings and suggestions.
- Set high standards for project outputs that meet PwC’s quality requirements.
- Find chances to offer IT security services to clients and help them prepare expressions of interest and proposals
The person or people who get the job must have:
- University degree, ideally in Information Technology (IT), Information Systems (IS), Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems (MIS), or Accounting (Minimum of second class upper)
- Certifications in CISA (mandatory), CISM, CISSP, CIA, ISO 27001 LA, and CISSP.
- 7–8 years of IT auditing experience in industries like banking, insurance, fintech, telecoms, manufacturing, mining, and the public sector. Strong grounding in IT audit standards and frameworks like ITAF, COBIT, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, NIST CSF, TOGAF, and ITIL, among others.
- ACL, SQL Management Studio, Alteryx, and Power BI experience
- Package of pay that is competitive
- Chances to learn about world-class, established, dynamic, and strong IT audit processes in a broad and deep way
- Work on challenging projects for well-known companies and take advantage of our many learning and development sessions and tools to improve your personal and business skills.
- Chances to work and grow in a global setting Support for professional membership and certification
How to Apply for this PwC Careers Africa Job
Closing Date: 21st June 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED