St. Teresa’s College of Education (TERESCO), located at Hohoe in the Volta Region, is an all Female Institution established in 1961 by His Lordship, Rt. Rev. Anthony Konings, the then Catholic Bishop of the Keta Diocese. The College is affiliated to the University of Cape Coast.
St. Teresa’s College of Education, Hohoe, invites applications from qualified persons to fill the following vacancies in the College:
The Senior Procurement Assistant will perform duties relating to procurement of goods, services and works including:
- Responsibility for supervision of the procurement section of the college;
- Purchasing of items for the College.
- Preparation of procurement plans for goods, works and services for the college
- Training and supervision
- Covering of meetings
- Preparation and typing of reports
- Keeping confidential files
- Maintenance of discipline
- Execution of specific duties assigned by superiors
An Accounting Assistant performs various accounting duties which include:
- Preparation of statements of accounts;
- Checking and verification of current accounts;
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statements;
- Attending to correspondence;
- Supervision of the work of lower grades.
The Assistant Librarian shall assist the College Librarian in performing managerial, administrative and general library services for the College
The Senior Supervisor of Works shall assist the Chief Supervisor of Works in the discharge of his/her duties including:
- Supervision of all building contracts and works in the College;
- Ensuring compliance with drawings and specifications;
- Ensuring the use of approved building materials;
The Guard will be responsible for safeguarding life and property on campus. The position requires tactfulness, initiative, discipline, boldness and firmness. He/She shall assist the day-to day administration of the Security Section.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the above positions to read more and apply
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The closing date for receipt of applications is FRIDAY, 12TH FEBRUARY, 2021. Please, note that applications received after the deadline will not be processed. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED