New Employment Opportunity at Mantrac Ghana
Mantrac Ghana Limited is Ghana’s sole authorized dealer for Caterpillar Earthmoving, Construction, Power System and Lift Truck Products. In order to advance our position as the market leader, we invite applications from highly motivated and suitably qualified Health, Safety & Environment Officers for employment in the Safety Department of the company.
POSITION: HEALTH SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT OFFICER
Duty Post: Takoradi
- Firstly, Assisting and advising the Project and the HSE Manager to discharge the SHE duties imposed upon them by law
- Secondly, Initiate and organise HSE trainings for employees at the branch.
- Thirdly, Ensuring that the Company HSE Management System is implemented and maintained at the branch
- Moreover, Ensuring that a register of Hazardous substances is maintained at all times.
- Additionally, Being the focal point for HSE at the branch and to lead and coordinate SHE activities at the branch
- Then, Investigating accidents, incidents and near misses and record the data accordingly
- Also, Auditing policies, procedures and company safety standards. Submit monthly performance records to the HSE Manager.
- Furthermore, Head and Chair HSE meetings at the branch
- More so, Ensuring that contractors working on Company premises or on behalf of the Company are competent and controlled whilst they are working on site.
- Thereafter, Undertake periodic workplace inspections at the branch.
- Afterwards, Ensuring that new employees, temporary workers and contractors are adequately inducted, ie.e given enough HSE information before they begin work.
- Last but not least, Conduct risk assessment for various tasks and at various departments within the branch
- Finally, Promoting a safety culture within the organisation and set a personal example; and
Candidate must be knowledgeable in:
- Ghanaian safety and environmetal laws and statutes
- Risk assessement, and how to conduct it Accident investigations
- Health, safety and environmental statistics and its interpretation
- Hazardous substabces and their management
- HSE inductions and how to organise and conduct HSE inductions
- Report writing
- Excellent technical HSE Knowledge & skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good IT skils
Minimum of five years post qualification experience in a Mining, Engineering or Construction Entity
- Candidate must have a BSc Degree in Engineering or Sciences, or related qualification
- Candidate with nebosh certificate or diploma will be an added advantage
- Candidate must be a member of a relevant professional body (desirable)
REMUNERATION: Exciting salary package awaits the success ful candidate
How to Apply for this Employment Opportunity at Mantrac Ghana
Interested persons should forward their applications and CVs with full address to:
The Human Resources Manager
Mantrac Ghana Limited
PO Box 5207.
Closing Date: Not later than ten (10) days of first publication.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED