Latest Job Opportunity at Mantrac Ghana
Mantrac Ghana is Ghana’s sole authorized dealer for Caterpillar Earthmoving, Construction, Power System and Lift Truck Products. In order to advance our position as the market leader, we invite applications from highly motivated and suitably qualified Motor Vehicle Mechanics/Technician holders for employ ment in the service department of the company as: TRAINEE SERVICE ENGINEERS
The Mantrac Trainee Service Engineer Program is designed to train and develop Workshop and Field Service Engineers who will be able to meet Caterpillar Standards at the leading edge of technology.
- A minimum of MVT Part 3 or a Higher National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Bsc Mechanical, Mining, Agric and Electrical Engineering will be an advantage
- This is a challenging role that will require you to work long hours in a “hands on” position in challenging environments.
- Caterpillar Technician for Africa online course must be completed prior to employment
- Trainees must be dedicated to continual training and development throughout their careers.
- Must be able to communicate well in the English Language and be a team player
- Must be computer literate especially with MS Office Suite and the internet.
If this challenge is for you, please contact your nearest Mantrac Branch for an application form.
How to Apply for this Job Opportunity at Mantrac Ghana
Completed Application Forms with copies of birth certificates must reach the following addresses not later two (2) week of first publication
The Human Resources Manager, Mantrac Ghana Limited, P. O. Box 5207, Accra-North. The Human Resources Officer, Mantrac Ghana Limited, P. O. Box 3000, Kumasi The Human Resources Officer, Mantrac Ghana Limited, P. O. Box 386, Takoradi
Note: Only short listed applicants would be contacted.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED