Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
ROLE: Academic Skills Lecturer
Transnational Academic Group Ghana (TAG Ghana) in partnership with Lancaster University operates Lancaster University Ghana.
About Lancaster University Ghana and Transnational Academic Group
Lancaster University Ghana is a partnership between Transnational Academic Group and Lancaster University, UK. Our campus is a branch campus of Lancaster University, UK. We provide excellent and inspiring teaching and places great emphasis on a strong student experience, employability and gives students access to academics who are experts in their field. Also, Lancaster University Ghana offers the exact same degree to the degrees offered at our Lancaster University main campus in the UK. This means that you will be awarded the same qualifications – as if you were studying at the main campus.
Moreover, Transnational Academic Group develops people who develop nations. Valuing and developing our people is essential to long term success. Our capacity to achieve our goals is dependent on our ability to attract, develop, nurture and retain high quality academic and professional staff. Transnational Academic Group (TAG) is owned and operated by a group that focuses on building value across three major business verticals including education, media, and information technology. The Group includes, among other interests, ABN 360, CNBC Africa, Forbes Africa, and Tech One Global.
Transnational Academic Group, in partnership with Lancaster University UK, delivers British undergraduate, postgraduate and foundation programmes at its campus in Ghana. As we move onto the next exciting phase of our mission to develop African leaders of tomorrow, we are seeking an experienced, proactive and dynamic professional with a passion for teaching and a commitment to excellence to work with us, in delivering the very best academic skills support for our students.
Areas of responsibility amongst others will include:
- Firstly, Primarily responsible for English Proficiency Programme (EPP), English for Academic Purpose Programme (EAP) and Critical Thinking modules
- Secondly, Supporting students to strengthen skills in academic reading, writing, critical thinking, listening and note-taking
- Thirdly, Providing 1:1 consultation for students on a drop-in or appointment basis
- Moreover, Providing guidance and support to students to improve study skills/habits
- Additionally, Discussing skills such as time management, study strategies, successfully manoeuvring the university environment and related topics
- Then, Present academic skill workshops
- Also, Create materials such as bulletin boards, handouts, and/or other products to promote student academic success
- Last but not least, Providing guidance and support to students to improve learner skills such as time management and revision strategies
- Finally, Developing relevant and student-centric strategies and materials to promote academic success and increase the visibility of the Academic Success Centre, both online and through the LUG community.
How to Apply for this Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
Qualified persons should please send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to [email protected] and mention Academic Skills Lecturer in the subject line.
Deadline: 24th July 2022.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED