Database Analyst/Programmer Job at Lincoln Community School
Lincoln Community School is one of the leading American International Schools in Africa and currently serves a student population of about 590 students from over 60 different nationalities. The School is seeking to appoint to the following positions: Database Analyst/Programmer
The Database Analyst/programmer evaluates, designs, implements and maintains the school’s core information systems primarily Toddle, ManageBac, ISAMS, OpenApply, and Sage Accounting. The post holder also uses BI tools to produce and interpret data from these core systems and provides the primary desktop and software-related technical support for problem resolution.
- University degree in Information Technology or in a related field.
- Oracle Certifications.
Key Knowledge, Experience & Abilities
- To begin with, Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role or position.
- Then, Hands-on experience using data visualization software tools such as R and Python, Microsoft Excel, Tableau, Rapid Miner, KNIME, Power BI, Apache, Spark, QlikView, Talend, Splunk.
- Also, Knowledge and experience in using programming languages like SQL, Oracle, R.MATLAB, and Python.
- Moreover, Technical proficiency in database design development, data models, techniques data mining, and segmentation.
The compensation package is competitive salary and will depend on relevant experience and qualifications. If you have a proven track record of achievement in information technology and you are interested in the opportunity to work in an international environment where you will be challenged and developed professionally then please visit our website: https://www.lincoln.edu.gh/about-us/employment to obtain the full job description. It is important for all candidates to read the full job description before applying.
How to Apply for Database Analyst/Programmer Job
Cover letters and resumes should be submitted by close of business on Monday 4th July 2022 to [email protected]
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE