Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
The Ghana National Association of Teachers invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians who are goal-oriented, results-driven with good leadership qualities and enthusiasm for appointment to the position of: SENIOR ASSISTANT SECRETARY (REGIONAL SECRETARY)
- Must be a professional teacher not below the rank of Assistant Director I with years on the rank.
- Should not be below 40 years or above 55 years of age at the time of appointment (31″ August, 2022). Must possess a working knowledge in the basic computer applications in Word,
not less than 5 years’ experience on the rank Assistant secretary I (Assistant Regional Secretary) with not less than 5 years on the rank; or Assistant Secretary II (District Secretary) with not less than 7 Must possess a first degree from a recognized university in a relevant subject area. Excel and PowerPoint.
- To begin with, Ensures implementation of decisions, policies and programmes of GNAT in the region.
- Secondly, Directs activities within the region relating to coordination and participation in recruitment and retention of members.
- Thirdly, Liaises with executive, districts and local officers
- Also, Assists and supports districts in negotiation with local authorities
- Moreover, Assists in the coordination and training of members throughout the region.
- Thereafter, Resolves personal cases of members and staff.
- Additionally, Liaises with the governmental and non-governmental organisations in matters related to education and welfare of teachers.
- Most importantly, Monitors district and local branches of the association.
- More so, Appraises performance of staff in the region.
- Then, Ensures financial discipline in GNAT secretariats in the region.
- Afterwards, Ensures proper administration of GNAT secretariats in the region
- Besides that, Submits termly, annual and other reports on activities in the region kill.
- In addition, Submits monthly financial reports to the Headquarters through the Financial Controller.
- Last but not least, Projects the union through the media and other avenues in conjunction with Regional Executive.
- Finally, Performs any duty assigned by the General Secretary or his/her representative
A highly motivated individual with a high sense of responsibility, integrity, dependability, initiative, excellent interpersonal skills, tolerance, solidarity, unity, resilience, managerial and leadership skills.
Level of Responsibility
Responsible to the General Secretary through the Deputy General Secretary, Administration and Labour Relations.
Renumeration: As determined by the National Executive.
How to Apply for the Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
Qualified candidates should submit their application letters together with
Curriculum Vitae with two (2) recent passport-size photographs, two letters of recommendations, photocopies of relevant certificate(s), photocopy of last pay slip, birth certificate, SSNIT Statement and two (2) self-addressed envelopes should be forwarded to the address below not later than 17th MAY, 2022.
THE MANAGING CONSULTANT
GIMPA CONSULTANCY & INNOVATION DIRECTORATE
P.O. BOX AH 50,
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.
- Latest Golder Career Opportunities
- Proten International Limited Available Jobs
- The International Potato Center Job Vacancy
- Absa Bank New Employment Opportunity
- Teledata ICT Latest Job Opportunities
- Exciting Job Opportunity at Sightsavers
- M&G Pharmaceuticals Ltd Job Opportunity
- Cummins Inc New Job Opportunities
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE