Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
Sales Manager At Sunda International
Sunda International Group was founded in 2000, headquartered in Yangcheng Guangzhou, landmark CITIC Square. It is one of the earliest enterprises in China to enter overseas markets such as Africa, South America, and so on.
The company has been working hard for more than ten years. At present, it has more than 5000 employees at home and abroad. It has become a comprehensive multinational group integrating overseas independent brand research, production and marketing, international trade, industrial investment, and real estate development.
It is also committed to building materials products (ceramics), and fast consumer products (daily washing, personal care, baby products). In addition to that, hardware products (sanitary ware, hardware). So far, the business network has covered more than 20 countries and regions in the world and has 10 subsidiaries and more than 10 own factories overseas.
Our sales team is the engine that drives our global consumer reach in packaging solutions. We are seeking a qualified sales manager to help keep our revenue engine running through their own skill and the leadership of a team of driven sales representatives.
Our ideal sales manager has in-depth knowledge of and experience with the sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals. Therefore, we are looking for a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, as well as someone with a track record of success. Someone who can inspire the same in others. The role demands a leader with a sharp mind and the ability to coach, advise, motivate, or replace sales representatives to create and maintain a high-performance sales force.
JOB LOCATION: ACCRA
Objectives of Sales Manager At Sunda International :
- To begin with, the applicant will represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Secondly, the applicant will research consumer needs and identifies how our solutions meet them
- Also, the applicant will hire, train, motivate and advise a team of sales representatives
- In order to achieve company objectives, the applicant through effective planning, will set sales goals, analyzes performance data as well as project future performance.
- Moreover, the applicant will continuously develop personal leadership, hire, and train skills. In addition to that, he/she will ensure the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Lastly, the applicants will generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships
Responsibilities of Sales Manager At Sunda International:
- First, you will create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands the customer base and extends global reach
- Secondly, you will meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Also, you will track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Additionally, you will recruit salespeople, set objectives, train and coach, and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled
- Also, you will identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them
- Again, you will oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with the team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly
- Lastly, you will manage month-end and year-end close processes
Experience and Qualifications of Sales Manager At Sunda International:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration, Advanced degree is prefered
- Experience with working in Beverage Industry
- 7+ years in sales management within a corporate setting
- Proven track record of success in the sales cycle from plan to close
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Outstanding leadership ability
- Ability to travel at least 20% of the time
- Motivational speaking experience
- The proven success rate at levels above quotas
How To Apply
Interested applicants must send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
End Date of Applications: 25th July 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- 2022/2023 Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment
- United Nations Population Fund New Jobs
- Job Vacancy Notice || Rural Bank Jobs for May 2022
- Apply Now || Donewell Insurance Ltd Job Opportunities
- Current Aviation Jobs in Ghana 2022
- Social Housing Company Available Jobs
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED