Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
The University of Ghana, Legon, is pleased to invite applications for the position of Occupant of the Kwame Nkrumah Chair in African Studies, to begin in January 2023.
The Kwame Nkrumah Chair in African Studies was established at the Institute of African Studies, University of Ghana in honour of Dr. Kwame Nkrumah, Pan African luminary and Ghana’s first President, for his contributions to the intellectual life of the African World, and for his projection of Africa on the world stage.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates in any discipline relevant to the study and understanding of Africa. The successful Applicant will be a scholar or public figure who has a strong understanding of African/Africana/pan-African Studies.
The applicant should have a strong research and publishing record and should have attained distinction in his or her discipline. He or she may also be a public intellectual or artist well versed in the indigenous knowledge and cultures of Africa.
How to Apply for Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
Interested applicants should go to Employment Opportunities (Featured Links) at the University of Ghana website www.ug.edu.gh for details.
An applicant is required to submit the complete application dossier to (Hardcopy)
University of Ghana,
P. O. Box LG 25, Legon,
or (Soft Copy) to [email protected].
The application pack should contain the following:
- Completed application form for Senior Level Administrative Positions (UAB Form 1C) to be downloaded from the University’s website at www.ug.edu.gh/hrodd.
- a cover letter expressing interest,
- a curriculum vitae,
- a proposal for the programme of work to be carried out during the period of the tenure (maximum 5 pages).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and they may be invited for a face-to-face interview.
Closing date: Wednesday, August 31, 2022
Applicants are responsible for ensuring that their full application packs are received by this date, including three letters of reference that should be clearly marked and sent directly to the Registrar, through [email protected]
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED