New Employment Opportunity at Fido
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Around the world, 2 billion adults don’t have a bank account. That’s close to 40% of all the adults in the world. In Sub-Saharan Africa, 350 million of them live. They are young adults who work hard and have connections, but they don’t have access to the traditional banking system. Fido is about to change that. We’re giving people and business owners the tools they need to take advantage of opportunities in Africa.
Fido Score, the company’s newest idea, will give power back to the people by letting them build and keep track of a digital financial track record.
We use a magical mix of real-time mission-critical machine-learning models, behavioral psychology, and financial engineering to power the consumer products we make. We believe in data, act quickly, make commitments, and promote meritocracy.
Are you ready for your next job?
Are you smart, driven, and focused on a goal? We want to find you.
Help us make it possible for people in Africa to use financial services.
What you will do:
- Collecting and combining data from public and commercial data sources and domains, with a focus on key policy, economic, market, and technological changes in our key markets/segments and jurisdictions.
- Using things like monetary policy decisions, foreign exchange currencies, and economic market indicators to find the most important trends, risks, insights, and opportunities (inflation, interest rates, etc.).
- Getting cross-sector market insights, driving the development of strategies, and making data-driven decisions about product pricing and financial risk management.
- Making reports and presentations for Fido’s business units and for the company’s top management.
What you do:
- At least 5 years of experience in market analysis, intelligence analysis, or financial/economic journalism
- Strong communication and presentation skills, as well as experience sharing ideas with top management.
- Ability to speak English well
- Excellent people skills and the ability to turn a business question into a market research and monitoring process on your own.
- Hands-on experience writing reports and making presentations is a plus. A bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics, accounting, or finance is also a plus.
- Advantage if you know how to use platforms that gather news and information.
- Experience with SQL and data visualization and business intelligence (BI) tools like Tableau, Power BI, or similar is a plus.
How to Apply for Employment Opportunity at Fido
Deadline: 12th, February 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED