Exciting Career Opportunity at Fido
Job Title: Senior Talents Acquisition Partner
Who are we
There are 2 billion adults worldwide that don’t have a bank account. That’s close to 40% of the world’s adult population. 350 million of these live in Sub-Saharan Africa. They are hardworking, young, connected adults that lack access to the traditional banking system.
Fido is changing that. We are building a borderless digital bank so everyone can access financial products like credit, savings, and payments that make life easier and better.
Want to be an early employee of a unique consumer brand? Want to do work that has an impact on society? Join us. We build consumer products powered by a magical cocktail of real-time mission-critical machine-learning models, behavioral psychology, and financial engineering. We promote meritocracy, decide fast and commit, and worship data.
Join our mission to make financial services accessible and improve the lives of millions of people in Africa and emerging markets.
What will you do?
- You would develop, implement and execute Fido’s hiring strategy, collaborate with the HR team to keep our hiring process smooth and ensure we recruit and retain high-performing employees.
- You will also draft and post job listings on digital recruitment platforms, and develop multiple talent sourcing options for both active and passive candidates,
- Communicate with applicants throughout the interview process.
- Collaborate with our hiring managers from around the world in order to provide guidance and support of the entire hiring process.
Do you have?
- Work experience as a Talent Acquisition partner/ Recruitment Coordinator, or similar role
- 4+ years of experience in the Talent Acquisition Field, preferably from a Fintech / Tech / Startup company (Global).
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Proven experience using professional social networks (LinkedIn, in particular) to search for great talent – must
- Build a strong candidate pipeline by sourcing candidates using various search methods.
- Knowledge of labor legislation and compliance issues in Ghana
- Excellent organizational skills
- BA degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
- An excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills who can work in a fast-paced startup environment
Closing Date: 31st January 2023
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Vacancy at CH Group (Ghana) Limited
- Secondly, Latest Job Advertisement at Petrofac
- Thirdly, Golden Star (Wassa) Limited New Job Opening
- Moreover, Latest Job Opportunity at FHI 360
- Additionally, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- More so, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Afterwards, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Furthermore, ClearView Advisory Invites Job Applications
- Then, Deloitte Latest Employment Opportunities
- Lastly, Green for Change Ghana New Job Vacancies
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED