Helios Towers Calls For Job Applications
Job Title: Energy Analyst
Helios Towers is a leading independent company for telecommunications infrastructure. It has built up one of Africa’s largest portfolios of towers. It builds, owns, and runs telecom passive infrastructure, which mobile network operators use to get services. Helios Towers works in six African markets right now, and it just signed contracts to expand into four more African markets and Oman in the Middle East.
The Energy analyst will report to the Performance Manager and measure energy efficiency, analyze data on energy use, create an energy model for buildings, make suggestions for improvements, and help contractors with technical support for installation.
He or she will spend most of their time modeling policy, energy, and the climate. He or she will work with other staff members to make, change, and run energy and climate models, such as the Energy Policy.
The best candidate is comfortable getting information from different places, like reports, data hunting, computer models, academic journal articles, and presentations and interviews.
As an Energy Analyst, you have to do the following:
Staff Leadership and Management
- Work well with others.
- Responsible for their own learning and growth
- Make sure they work well together in their functional area.
- responsible for meeting their own goals and deadlines and deciding what comes first.
- Tell your line manager about your work accomplishments and the challenges you or your team are facing.
- Lead team meetings and help out in technical or specialized areas when needed.
- Be proactive and responsible about everything in the company that has to do with energy.
Special and Regular Meeting
- Works to meet operational goals that have a big effect on the results of the department.
- Set up and run ad hoc meetings when they are needed for day-to-day operational needs.
- Resolve escalations according to the procedures for escalation and resolution.
- OpCo Operational
- Design and implement changes to operations and give an assessment of how they will affect users.
Through best practices, you can improve productivity and quality.
Provide updates to the line manager on how things are going in the department (as needed) and according to the organization’s measurement standards
Requirements for the Role
To be successful in the role, you will:
- BSC (Electrical) Engineering or HND (Higher National Diploma) in Electrical Engineering or Data Analytics.
- At least three years of experience working in an electrical or mechanical setting and programming, especially with energy and climate models.
- Strong knowledge of how site audits work and the risks involved
- Experience working for a company with the same legal and reporting requirements as Helio Towers.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Wide range of industries
- Data analysis
- Planning and budgeting for business in engineering
- Excellence and effectiveness in contract management
- Integration of Digital Quality Assurance
- Communication That Works
- Putting together teams and helping them
- Strong focus on the little things
- Start things off.
- Work on your own.
- Control time
How to Apply for this Helios Towers Job
Closing Date: 5th April 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED