The ideal candidate must be able to drive and operate other mid-sized trucks or products from workshop to project sites.
He/ She should be able to inspect and repair vehicles, machinery, and light trucks.
Candidate is expected to treat all individuals with respect; respond sensitively to differences and encourages others to do the same.
Upholds organizational and ethical norms. Maintains high standards of trustworthiness.
- Drive staff and visitors to, from and within the assigned locations as and when required.
- Carry out routine maintenance of vehicles.
- Maintain log books and report regularly to Fleet Supervisor on the performance of assigned vehicles.
- Diagnose faults and carry out repairs where applicable and advice Supervisor and staff on the repairs of vehicles.
- Assist in the recovery of broken down vehicles.
- Give technical assistance and coordinate the procurement of genuine vehicle parts for maintenance and repairs
- Give technical guidance to other vehicle users to polish driving skills and unsure the safe use of the vehicles
- Ensure that vehicles are clean and have all the requisite safety gargets such as fire extinguishers, dusters, basic tools and equipment and also valid road worthy certificates and insurance.
- At least 10 years driving experience.
- Professional driver’s license for at least 10 years, preferably experience with mid-sized trucks (pickup cars).
- 10+ years relevant experience or Motor Vehicle Technician (MVT)
- To be able to undertake general servicing of vehicles and diagnose faults.
- Ability to conduct minor repairs on vehicles.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to drive for long hours.
- Knowledge of Accra road networks.
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic Certificate (MVM) is a plus but not mandatory
How To Apply
Qualified applicants who are interested can send their application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date: 18th October 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED