A reputable educational institution near Kwabenya, Comet requires the services of the following:
- Typing up documents from dictation, audio recordings, written documents, and other media.
- Recording meeting minutes and notes.
- Drafting documents, reports, spreadsheets, presentations, and other written material.
- Reformatting, converting, and merging documents to conform to company specifications.
- Transcribing handwritten documents and audio recordings to digital documents.
- Proofreading completed work and correcting spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors.
- Managing and maintaining the physical and digital document filing system.
- Performing general office duties such as copying, scanning, printing, and answering phone calls and emails, among others.
- Ensuring that the office supplies are maintained and informing the supervisor of any issues or requirements.
- Determines admissibility, transferability of credit, and residency for new and readmitted undergraduate students; classifies and places students into appropriate academic units.
- Visits schools and colleges, speaks to groups and individual students, and meets with school officials to develop partnerships between the University and other institutions throughout the state; coordinates community workshops, retreats, and on-site admissions programs.
- Advises students and families regarding educational opportunities and options, admission and other requirements, policies and procedures, transfer of credit, and financial assistance, as appropriate.
- Contributes to the institutional database of prospective/potential and current students in the state.
- Analyzes trends in student recruitment and retention programs; designs and implements recruitment programs for targeted groups of potential students, and develops strategies for program evaluation.
- Creates and distributes a range of resource and promotional materials designed for the recruitment and retention of targeted groups.
- Prepares reports and proposals, and responds to inquiries from students and external agencies.
- Develops operating goals and objectives for the unit; implements and administers methods and procedures to enhance operations, as appropriate to the unit.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
CLOSING DATE: March 30, 2022
- Accounting, Marketing, Driving And Public Relations Jobs Available
- Empire Credit Limited Invites Job Applications
- Vacancies Available|| School for Life (SfL) Ongoing Recruitment
- Latest Vacancy Available At SNV
- Kantar Latest Employment Opportunity Available
- Last Mile Health Invites Job Applications
- Mastercard Foundation Latest Job Offer
- Johnson & Johnson MSc Global Mental Health Scholarships 2022-2023
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED