About Dominion Television
Dominion Television is Africa’s first stand-alone faith-based television network and production company headquartered in Accra Ghana.
With diverse programming not only covering preaching, praise, and worship as other religious networks, Dominion TV features and produces films and commentary; faith-based docu-series and documentaries; inspiring talk shows; entertainment; children’s shows; news and education–ensuring that viewers are provided values-based, ethical, but interesting content to strengthen and encourage empowered living.
Nearly four years ago Dominion Television (DTV) emerged from a church-based media ministry founded by the iconic Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams, to a multimedia Christian Lifestyle network operating, since January 2020 across Africa in 47 markets on DStv and GOTV, the region’s largest satellite entertainment platform.
On May 1, 2020, Dominion Television was picked up by the London-based View Media taking DTV to 71 new markets across Europe and the Middle East, including the UK, Israel and the Saudi Arabia.
A dynamic Pan – African Christian lifestyle media (OTT and TV) company based in Accra is looking for a Digital Copywriter and Social Media Manager
- Write email sequences copy
- Write social media communication sequences
- Moderate and engage with social media comments via Hootsuite
- Provide insights and reporting on Brand Sentiment, Share of Voice, and Content Trends utilising data from Hootsuite.
- Perform periodic content, hashtag, and audience research for campaign targeting optimisation
- Create content calendar and relevant, timely, engaging (industry) content
- Stay up-to-date with current social media algorithms and trends.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily on our social media channels and curate it.
What do we seek?
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or relevant field
- You’re a natural storyteller with a real knack for bringing innovative and impactful ideas to life.
- Experience writing copy and content for various media types and platforms (e.g. social media, email & website)
- Hands-on experience in content management. E.g. WordPress
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video) for all social media channels
- Hands-on experience in posting and moderating social media content through platforms like Hootsuite, TweetDeck or similar
- Strong (written and verbal) communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management, organisational, planning and prioritisation skills
- Familiarity with Canva or any other designing tool
- Knowledge of all social media channels and online community building
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Self-motivated individuals who know they need to get a job done and do not require constant hand-holding or oversight.
- Understanding marketing and scriptwriting would be a plus.
How To Apply
Email CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date: 29th September 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED