A reputable company with its head office situated in Kumasi (Ashanti Region) is seeking to hire dedicated and hardworking professionals for the following positions:
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Review and release online banking payments.
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
- Conducting market research on rival products.
- Designing and implementing marketing plans for company products.
- Coordinating with media representatives and sponsors.
- Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
- Answering client queries about product specifications and uses.
- Responding to requests for information release or press conference from the media or designating a spokesperson or source of information.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Writing press releases and other media communications to promote clients.
- Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder views of the organization’s agenda and accomplishments.
- Coaching client representatives in effective communication with the public and employees.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
Applicants applicants should reach the email address not later than the Tuesday, 15th March 2022.
Knowledge and experience in the pharmaceutical industry will be added advantage. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
- Vacancy Announcement|| DAI Invites Job Applications
- Marinel International School Invites Job Applications
- Lindt Cocoa Foundation Invites Job Ap
- Job Vacancy At Labadi Beach Hotel
- New Job Vacancies Available At Legendary Foods Ltd
- Job Openings At Four Star Hotel
- Packaging and Printing Company job vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED