The Labadi Beach Hotel, Ghana’s Premier 5 Star Hotel is set amidst tropical landscaped gardens and in close proximity of 10 minutes drive to the Kotoka International Airport and 15 minutes drive to the Central Business District.
The hotel is located adjacent to Ghana’s most popular La Pleasure Beach and boasts of a well maintained private beach with 24 hours security surveillance offering colorful cocktails and bites as you watch the sun set.
- POSITION: SALES & MARKETING COORDINATOR
- REPORTS TO: HOTEL MANAGER
- To increase business from existing Key Prospects.
- To identify new business opportunities from other identified sources of through market research or calling.
- Ensures that the relationship is managed between the designated client portfolio and our company in order to generate maximum revenue potential. as per the Key Account Management Strategy.
- Conducts the predetermined goal of face-to-face client contacts per week in accordance with the quantity, direction and quality of the department’s operational standards.
- Conducts in depth customer interviews, face-to-face calls and develop quarterly action plans with clearly defined sales call objectives for each of the above priorities, as appropriate.
- This includes analyzing the strength and relationship with each company or agent and prioritising activity. This also includes applying the principle of surface contact to accounts, i.e strengthening the relationship of the account with the entire company
- Organises and accompanies, as necessary, new and existing clients for educational, entertainment events, and event co-ordination meetings
- Maintains a high level of security, by not divulging any information relating to our company customers or the affairs, finances or matters pertaining to the company,
- Assists in the formulation of strategies to optimise sales
- All events and promotional activities to be advertised on all platforms and in-house a month before the main event.
- Provide social media calendar to the Hotel Manager fourteen (14) days prior to the month ahead. Update and manage all our social media platforms
- WaterAid Ghana Invites Job Applications
- International Fertilizer Development Center Job Vacancy
- Available Job Opportunity At ZIPLINE
- APPLY NOW|| Internship Opportunity At Beetroot Africa
- Newmont Mining Corporation Available Jobs
- Another Employment Opportunity At P.M Renaissance
- Coca Cola Ghana Limited Announces New Job Opportunity
- Career Opportunity At Sandvik
- BSc Sales & Marketing/CIM Level 2
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in a similar position in a 4 to 5 star hotel
- Computer literacy in Microsoft office & Excel, PowerPoint Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and service oriented.
- Uncompromising integrity and ability to maintain a high level of compliance and good corporate governance.
- Must be prepared to work long hours and as and when duty demands.
Applications with a recent passport photograph, updated CV’s, certificates and contact phone numbers should reach E-mail: [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
THURSDAY, 31ST MARCH 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED